Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I share a nice photo of my two favorite rides... it is such a beautiful day indeed. Hmm which one should I take out first? Hint (SSR)
I am a very blessed man indeed to have such a wonderful wife, family and a beautiful LIFE too. 馃拺

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and please share some photos of your day too. :)

Marc
Plant Car Sky Tire Building

One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
I thought I share a nice photo of my two favorite rides... it is such a beautiful day indeed. Hmm which one should I take out first? Hint (SSR)
I am a very blessed man indeed to have such a wonderful wife, family and a beautiful LIFE too. 馃拺

Hope everyone is enjoying their day and please share some photos of your day too. :)

Marc
View attachment 613102
Nice driveway Marc. I bet you took the 'vette because I know it was like pulling teeth to get you to take the Pedigreed SSR out when I was there.馃ぃ

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice driveway Marc. I bet you took the 'vette because I know it was like pulling teeth to get you to take the Pedigreed SSR out when I was there.馃ぃ
Thank you Dwight! Hey wait your SSR was sitting in my driveway a few years back... ;)

BTW: No I finally got to unwrap the SSR from winter storage. I took her out first today.

I am hoping to put on a lot more milage than just 104.5 miles that I did last year. :whistle:

One of the SoCal Nuts
Thank you Dwight! Hey wait your SSR was sitting in my driveway a few years back... ;)

BTW: No I finally got to unwrap the SSR from winter storage. I took her out first today.

I am hoping to put on a lot more milage than just 104.5 miles that I did last year. :whistle:
That faint hint was not convincing (read as unseen)

• Haha
Reactions: Marc NY

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, I do love that Red on your little red Corvette Marc! Now I have driveway envy. :LOL:
Thanks Rich! I think the Red Mist takes on a whole different look when the sun hits it. For the smaller gold flecks in the metallic paint really give it an even more of a iridescent Candy Red color.
f
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
It was a great day for a ride. My problem was, I got to ride the Big Dog all day and am too tired to clean up one of the SSRs and go anywhere. I did get to drive 3 of the 4 trucks today. Drove them from one spot in the driveway to either another place in the yard or driveway. I am still waiting on the neighbor to get done with his grass so I can put my last one back where it belongs. I need to clean up the lawn mower before I get to go play with SSRs. Some days a little yard seems like a good idea.
Tire Wheel Car Lawn mower Vehicle

One of the SoCal Nuts
It was a great day for a ride. My problem was, I got to ride the Big Dog all day and am too tired to clean up one of the SSRs and go anywhere. I did get to drive 3 of the 4 trucks today. Drove them from one spot in the driveway to either another place in the yard or driveway. I am still waiting on the neighbor to get done with his grass so I can put my last one back where it belongs. I need to clean up the lawn mower before I get to go play with SSRs. Some days a little yard seems like a good idea.
View attachment 613110
at least you do not have to PUSH the mower! (I hope)

One of the SoCal Nuts
I suspect that is greatly dependent on where you live!

Reactions: SSReplay

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Great picture of the house and vehicles! You could choose to drive the SSR to the Covered Bridge and Chocolate Rally in October. Wouldn't be that far and it would be some quality miles! 馃槈

Here a picture of Thunder at Maggie Valley on Saturday! Could resist taking it at Thunder Struck Ridge! 馃槑

Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Great picture of the house and vehicles! You could choose to drive the SSR to the Covered Bridge and Chocolate Rally in October. Wouldn't be that far and it would be some quality miles! 馃槈

Here a picture of Thunder at Maggie Valley on Saturday! Could resist taking it at Thunder Struck Ridge! 馃槑
Boy Larry that is one beautiful SSR and so is the backdrop too. Wish I had been there. BTW: Your SSR wheels are one of the best I have ever seen on an SSR. :love:

Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt

Marc
View attachment 613102
I like the accessories that you have at your house!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts