Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I have several A/C Vents. $75 each includes shipping.
Are all of the vents identical? I specifically need the one that is to the passenger side of center. Or, I will have to get Mike Moro to rebuild mine. It is missing some vanes and the adjuster knob.

Thanks, Gib

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Are all of the vents identical? I specifically need the one that is to the passenger side of center. Or, I will have to get Mike Moro to rebuild mine. It is missing some vanes and the adjuster knob.

Thanks, Gib
All are the same.

Reactions: SoCADesertRat

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,656 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Yes, ALL the same! AND VERY FRAGILE!

If you have a 1999 Oldsmobile, Arora, then you have an SSR A/C Vent. Try and find one!

Removal/install instructions on How to Library:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5&id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!782&parId=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&o=OneUp

My Complete SSR How to Library, now with 83 "How to".

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

Dicktator
Dicktator,

Your library is AWESOME. I have used it a lot already and only had "Marilyn" for a little over 5 weeks. The amount of work and detail you put into it had to be a labor of love. Many thanks to you.
Gib

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I have several A/C Vents. $75 each includes shipping. As these are getting hard to find I suggest buying one as a spare to be able to replace a bad one and keep the broken one for spares.
I need one for sure!

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I have several A/C Vents. $75 each includes shipping. As these are getting hard to find I suggest buying one as a spare to be able to replace a bad one and keep the broken one for spares.
Thank you VERY much for selling me the A/C vent. It just needed a little cleaning up and works perfectly. Install was pretty simple thanks to the help from Mike Moro in Arizona and Dictators instructions.

What a great forum...

Happy New Year!!

:ssr

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great news and happy my fragile packing material worked. Have a wonderful New Year???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts