Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the SSR closet. The first is a fitted, lined, and embroider cover for an SSR. The label is hard to see in the picture, but has the following on it; L0670881, 07/14/05, 7-VT11-6373-XXXX, 12696890, ASC48 Also has a small tear on storage bag. $250.00 plus Shipping

Attachments

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The next is an SSR trialer hitch. It includes a case, a quick release ball mount and two balls. Ones is 1 7/8" and the other is 2". No key for the hitch, but it does work properly. $250.00 plus shipping HITCH IS SOLD

Also have ashtray unit complete with latch, lighter, and ashtray insert. $35.00 plus shipping.

ASHTRAY IS SOLD

Have two painted seat hoops (red of course). Both have clips, although, one is missing ears on one side. Should not affect mounting. $40.00 plus shipping.HOOPS ARE SOLD

Attachments

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This is an extra storage case I have. I used one to store my spare tire tools behind the passenger seat, but I am sure it can be used for different things and placed in different locations. $25.00 plus shipping. STORAGE BOX IS SOLD

And last is a pair of hard saddlebags with keys. $200.00 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,155 Posts
That storage box is pretty neat was it made for the SSRs or was it something you found that fit in the spot and worked out?

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That storage box is pretty neat was it made for the SSRs or was it something you found that fit in the spot and worked out?
Store boxes from Chevy s10 extended cab. I added the latches and SSR logo. Fits just right behind passenger seat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts