Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,660 Posts
Helloooooo from across the pond in Cincinnati Ohio USA! Your in the right spot for all the help you'll need!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,613 Posts
David, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Welcome, fill in your details and it'll help get you hooked up with the others in old blighty.

·
Premium Member
38,478 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,213 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732: I hope we can help with the parts you need.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Welcome too the Group, from Friendswood, Texas. Enjoy the Ride, and like everyone has said, You have come too the right place for knowledge and assistance.

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
190 Posts
Big Welcome from the Music City, Nashville Tennessee

Hello from England, 2004 arrives Monday ........... help with parts needed
A Big Welcome from Music City USA, Nashville Tennessee! The memory of having to pay the additional taxes for a gas gussler will be blown away when you head out with the top lowered. Be safe with that left side steering. Let us know what part of the U.K. and stats on your SSR, Enjoy as said on this site many times the "PermaGrin."

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Welcome from LA.

You will love your Redline 04 R. :grin2: Oh! and the lower cost Regular "Petrol":grin2: Post a list of what parts you may be looking for. Also begin looking on ebay (SSR parts and accessories) I have a set of 04 Sales room brochure and a SSR Salesman training manual for selling the R, you may be interested in. Send me a email if interested. [email protected].

"Long may you run":grin2:

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,386 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota. Home of the GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL, The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally!!!

·
MY05SSR
600 Posts
Hello from Danielsville Ga (were on the other side of pond, as firetruck had said) Great group and welcome to family

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello from England, 2004 arrives Monday ........... help with parts needed
Howdy (Hello) from Bedford, TX
You have come to the right place for digging up parts, help and just a good bunch of friendly folks. Mike at Simple Engineering (Simple Engineering ) will be one of your Go-To guys for parts and advice. Lots of other folks around The Colonies can help with parts also. Post out a list of what you are looking for and if someone has it available they will get back with you. If they don't have it, most of the time someone in the group can point you in the right direction. Really good bunch of people also for offering how-to advice.

Welcome to the family ! !

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Welcome to the family of SSR Fanatics. Enjoy the Permagrin as you drive the countryside.
Boomer Bob - Crossville, Tennessee

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Well Harleymanjavan, add a warm hello from NW Chicago to all of the others you've received. With the SSR you will find a great vehicle to
enjoy life in. Yes, you will suffer from the same old problems all SSR owners have, and that is PERMAGRIN. People who've never had one
will never understand it. Get one and you'll see what I mean. Welcome, and if you come to Chicago be sure to duck! LAZY ONE

·
SSR Overseas, Ireland,
387 Posts
Welcome
Give me a shout if touring in Ireland ☘
Mike in Simple Engineering is a good go to guy for
Dictator help section is excellent for advice

Richard
Ireland SSR

1 - 20 of 20 Posts