Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen anything written up on this little black button near the top of the instrument gage panel? I found it just today and discovered: engine turned off, one push gets the odometer reading, on the DIC. Driving, one push gets odometer reading, second push gets trip A, third push gets trip B. :flag

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Thats four times !!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
4 times?

Well, that's gotta be a defect. 3 times to eject the driver, and four for the passenger? seems I'd already be on my way out before I could push the button again!!!

BTW, ROTFL.

:glol

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nomadkenn,

I thought it was just a dimple in the plastic cover for a long while. It seems to be a second button that will do the same thing as one of the buttons on the steering wheel? Guess they didn't plan on the steering wheel feature to come with all SSR's

·
Registered
407 Posts
darn if i didn't look for the button the minute I got in the car today. you still need the steering wheel to turn everything off though.

by the way......i noticed the light on the radio for the first time today as well. it isn't a power indicator button (which is what i first thought) so does anyone know why the light is there?

rick :seeya

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rick:
Are you referring to the LED flashing from the radio? If so that is part of the theft deterrent system, for the radio. :flag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts