Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a few vettes and I know that they have some issues that I was willing to accept because I loved the cars. I plan on buying an SSR soon. Are there any "traits" that I need to be aware of? I plan on making it my daily driver.
Where's the spare tire? Is there one...or is it like the ZO6?

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
No Spares

RocDoc said:
I've had a few vettes and I know that they have some issues that I was willing to accept because I loved the cars. I plan on buying an SSR soon. Are there any "traits" that I need to be aware of? I plan on making it my daily driver.
No spare tire(s) because they are 2 different sizes. But if you will cruise this board for awhile you'll will see all the issues with the 3 MY's so far. I've got an 05 6spd. Only issue I've had is the hood gap. No way to adjust the brackets.

Get it, you'll love the experience of owning an SSR. But if you are someone who doesn't like to be noticed I'd reccommend against buying one. In the famous words of Yoda, "have fun you will".

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome

RocDoc said:

RocDoc
Welcome!! This site will make your SSR experience better. I've had mine now for 3 months and have learned valuable information from the members.

Please consider putting your city and state info on. We like to know where members are from. :yesnod

I apologize to all members who have heard me say this before....but....Read my post in the Pacific forum “Need Legal Help?????” before you purchase any car not just your SSR. I wish I had found this site before my purchase. I would have definitely used the dealers on the site even if they weren't in my area.:thumbs

When you consider your new SSR.....think Yellow.....It is the fastest color:reddevil

Joe Davis
StepPrinting.com

BTW – there isn’t a spare tire....because they never go flat and never need changing. :lol

·
Premium Member
31,310 Posts
StepPrinting said:
BTW – there isn’t a spare tire....because they never go flat and never need changing.
I thought it was because you're travelling so fast that the inertia in the tires kept them "inflated"! :lol

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
If she overheats in traffic, just turn on the AC and she will cool right down. Mine is a daily driver, 30,000 miles/smiles and she purrs like a kitten. Lovin it!:) Glad to see you are getting yours too. You won't regret it. :flag

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
cruzned said:
If she overheats in traffic, just turn on the AC and she will cool right down. Mine is a daily driver, 30,000 miles/smiles and she purrs like a kitten. Lovin it!:) Glad to see you are getting yours too. You won't regret it. :flag

Sounds more like a lion to me :lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts