Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my surprise, in this am's pickup at the post office, was a box from Chevrolet. As an invited guest to Woodward's SSR media event, I have been sent a 6" x 9" marble looking base with 2 Pewter SSR's about 3-1/2" long fastened on top, one top up, one top down. Plate on front is numbered #471 of 500 and says "2003 Chevrolet SSR".

Thanks General Motors!

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Post the gift photos?

HI Scott and gang,

I had a few private messages asking me if I would post the photos of what we received... what is your thoughts on posting them? Should we do it?

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Class Act by SSR Team!

HI group,

I certainly didn't want to make it sound like we didn't want to share our special gifts with everyone here. I am glad that some of you wanted to see them.

I thought it was very classy of Chevrolet's SSR Team & Bob Walczyk, Product/ Marketing MGR. to think of all the attendees in such a special way. Receiving those very special gifts gave my experience the final touch! I will always remember the great times we had in Michigan.

Here are images of what we received from Bob and the SSR Team.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,223 Posts
Thanks, guys

Great job on the photos, Marc - congrats on the gift from the SSR team. The book "An American Original" is especially nice - been trying to track one down. Someone had posted a web address to order it, but I haven't been able to track it down.

I'd like to learn more about the "Pistons" SSR - awesome paint work, and great looking wheels - any chance of a full side view of it?

Again, thanks for making it possible for the rest of us to get a taste of Woodward. :cheers

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
Marc, if your house gets egged tonight by Fanatic SSR owners from all over the US and Canada, :grouphug o'well.
Scott 0168

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Book Is a MUST Have!

My other 2 pkgs. arrived today with cool SSR stuff, but The Book 'SSR an american original" is a must have. Loads of great color photos including assembly line, pre production models etc. Go out and buy it or order it online!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Woodward Cruise Stuff

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but my family bought me the hard cover autographed book, An American Original, for Father's Day. I took it to Detroit and had it signed by a whole bunch of the SSR team and Rick Wagoner, GM's chairman.

I wouldn't part with it for anything.

Now I have another one since Bob Walczak sent us one with all the other goodies.

I could make anyone that's interested a deal.... I think it's autographed by the author but I haven't taken it out of the package.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi, i`m interested in the book.
Let me know how much?
Paypal?

Thanks,
John

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
I have an extra book!

OPPS... Changed my mind!

I just thought of this... I need the one with the signatures to stay in perfect shape... so I will use the other one for much reading and to show/view with my SSR.

·
Premium Member
9,223 Posts
Thanks, Dingbat - ordered the book yesterday. Looking forward to digging into it.

Ray

1 - 15 of 15 Posts