Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really glad that we Americans have a national holiday this time of year to pause and reflect on all the blessings we have. - :banana

Yes, there are terrible things are going on all around us. Some even right here in our great nation. But when we stop to really concentrate on all the good things we have in our lives it really serves to 'pick us up.' - :smile2:

★☆★ images-17.jpeg ★☆★​

One facet of my life I really appreciate is the friendship and camaraderie of all of my fellow Fanatics both here on the Forum and when we get together. So thank you, my friends.........

>>>|<<< images-31.jpeg >>>|<<<​

================
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,530 Posts
Thanks for posting, I know I have a lot to be thankful for great Family and Friends and for living in the greatest country anyone could ask for !!!!!!!! Maybe someday everyone will see this and the hate will go away. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Yes, Studmuffin you may be thankful. The "TANK" saved our butts years ago when someone crossed the line and hit us. They litterally bounced
off and went back in their lane and into the ditch. Seat belts, yes. Left marks, but hey? LAZY ONE

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,441 Posts
I’m thankful not only at this time of year, but every day. Thankful that I can say I am thankful, thankful for this great nation, thankful for friendship and this family, thankful I can make choices for all the opportunities available.
:thumbs

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I am thankful for friends and family. I am especially thankful for 2 guys of my SSR family here in Texas who helped me replace my 2 main top hydraulic cylinders. It’s not fun having an SSR that the top won’t work. Thanks again to Frank and Bob may you both be blessed on this Thanksgiving!

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
I'm thankful it's only for one day before we can all get back to our normal bitchin' and complainin'. :harhar:

·
189 the LAST blur
255 Posts
I’m thankful not only at this time of year, but every day. Thankful that I can say I am thankful, thankful for this great nation, thankful for friendship and this family, thankful I can make choices for all the opportunities available.
:thumbs
Your not kidding!
As a fellow fanatic from Canada, hope you all have a great holiday. We have had ours already and another great one has come and gone. I'm reflecting on some poor folks not with us anymore, some having health issues that we are praying for and the folks out west with all there possessions burned away. It is wonderful place to be with good health, being retired, friends, family and neighbors and some toys in the garage. There is some good out there beyond the chaos. I haven't been on here in awhile and just wanted to see the Mecum-results posted and get caught up. Now back to the garage, finish putting the R on winter charge and getting the snowblower ready.
We are blessed!!

·
MY05SSR
2005 Aqua Blur, 6 speed
686 Posts
I'm thankful for my friends & family and especially for still being alive to enjoy life (and toys)

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,930 Posts
Thankful for a beautiful, wonderful and understanding wife, well rounded hard working kids, great friends and fanatics new and old and finally SWEET TEA! Have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone!

·
Lost In The 50's
1,160 Posts
Just being thankful every day!!!!

I'm thankful for this great country I was born in and for those that served in the military to make our country great and free.

I'm thankful for my wonderful wife of 56 years, family and friends.

I'm thankful for my health and how I'm blessed every day with the little things of life.

Mostly I'm thankful for the freedom to worship and the freedom to speak about my wonderful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Stay safe out there and everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas. :flag

1 - 13 of 13 Posts