Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Talk about a potential coincidence. There was a 05 Redline Red for sale at Southern Chevrolet in June. Foley is about a 20 min drive from my house. It also had a miniature version on a trailer identical to the big brother. The 1st SSR I was able to drive. They desired to much $$$ and the better 1/2 not so crazy about Red. Nice truck though. Cant be that many with flames and a Foley AL, license plate cover. Just sayin............
Is this the R. Stopped on way back from Orange Beach, November 27th 2017 and took these pictures.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Material property Font Electric blue Carmine Paper
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Premium Member
2006 Ricochet Silver # 23908
25 Posts
Yep. Same truck. What are the odds? I'm guessing remote at best. Window says 04, I thought it was an 05. Too bad you did not see the tow behind lil brother on the trailer. I drove away after driving it and said to self " The dude that sold that truck with the trailer and identical replica has way TOOOOOOO much $$$$$$. "

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just curious, Bob . . . any way to check if it is still there?

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !
I'm fixin' to head that way in 45 minutes. I'm curious myself. It it's still there, I'm gonna' call the the Lebanon, Tennessee Police Department, the Wilson County Sheriff's Department and The Tennessee Highway Patrol. Hope that will please StLouisHotRod.

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,258 Posts
I'm fixin' to head that way in 45 minutes. I'm curious myself. It it's still there, I'm gonna' call the the Lebanon, Tennessee Police Department, the Wilson County Sheriff's Department and The Tennessee Highway Patrol. Hope that will please StLouisHotRod.

Call me when you get back, Bob . . . I am even more curious now.

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Call me when you get back, Bob . . . I am even more curious now.

SSR is gone, lady ran out of gas, so my favorite waitress informed me. It was there for 2 days. The lady must have kicked her sandals and put on some walken' shoes. Still a strange situation, a vehicle with no license tags, key in ignition (along with 4 or 5 other keys on key ring) and purse in passenger's seat. Can't believe "she" conveniently ran out of gas BEHIND a mom & pop old restaurant. She actually passed several gas stations on that state highway (231 N or 231 S which ever way she was going). baub al ig zander !!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,731 Posts
Hmmm.....

SHAZAAAAM there, TCD
. That is some kinda big city Detective work!!!!

I'm thinkin' that the Lebanon PD should give you some kind of special commendation!!...
:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hmmm.....

SHAZAAAAM there, TCD
. That is some kinda big city Detective work!!!!

I'm thinkin' that the Lebanon PD should give you some kind of special commendation!!...
:ROFLMAO:
I think they no more about it than I do, since it sat there for 2 days. I didn't know anything, just asked, my 2 favorite waitresses, questions since I'm a "regular" at the restaurant. tcd :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Boy I'm glad that is solved. Was concerned that the village would be on lockdown and I couldn't go to Cincinnati.
Veeerrryyy funny :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I think the citizens of Lebanon would be insulted, you, calling Lebanon a village ... it is a thriving city along I-40 !!!:):):):):)

·
Premium Member
2005 yellow over black. 😎
219 Posts
I think they no more about it than I do, since it sat there for 2 days. I didn't know anything, just asked, my 2 favorite waitresses, questions since I'm a "regular" at the restaurant. tcd :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I have gone to Lebanon the past 2 years for a charity golf event. Maybe next year I’ll bring my SSR and we can meet up and have breakfast. 😎

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I think it's time to put this bitch to bed. Next timeI I see an SSR abandoned or parked in a strange place you can bet your sweet ass I won't even give it a second look. It can sit there to hell freezes over. Exemptions : SSRoe (Viet Nam Veteran), DOOPHUS, HAD2HVT, Wayne Simon, Handyman Fowler !!! "The chosen few" !!! :) :) :) :) :) 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 !!!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,731 Posts
I think it's time to put this bitch to bed. Next timeI I see an SSR abandoned or parked in a strange place you can bet your sweet ass I won't even give it a second look. It can sit there to hell freezes over. Exemptions : SSRoe (Viet Nam Veteran), DOOPHUS, HAD2HVT, Wayne Simon, Handyman Fowler !!! "The chosen few" !!! :) :) :) :) :) 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 !!!
===================
Hmmm....

●○● ~ Whoa there....Ease on up just a little bit there, Podnah!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot Yellow
21 Posts
You talkin' about the 5 Flags ??? "Matter of fact, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old Flag" Johnny Cash "Ragged old Flag" 10 uh C cozydog. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
Gotcha. On the computer, it doesn’t show flags, just ususususus. Now that I’m on my phone, it shows as flags.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
That's probably a good idea. Just motor right on by and wave at it.
But I gotta say, you hurt my feelings by not listing me in your top 5 "chosen few". :LOL:

·
Premium Member
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
===================
Hmmm....

●○● ~ Whoa there....Ease on up just a little bit there, Podnah!!!
I'll ease up on the accelerator and honk as I go by. Thought I was putting some interesting SSR info on the web site, evidently not so according to some of the reply's. Tell me how many abandoned SSR's you have come across lately ??? That's my first one !!! Second thought ... I'll stop and look, but never tell anybody !!! :) :) :) :) :)

·
Daily Driver
9,221 Posts
Bob sometimes gives us reasons to break his balls but this ain't one of 'em.
If I pull in some place with an SSR parked I'll go over and look at it, might even note the VIN for CASH.
But if it has no plates, key in it, and personal effects, I'd wonder if some Fanatic got ripped off.
If my truck was stolen and somebody spotted it I'd be real grateful if they'd say something.
You can blab all day about the SSR family and friendships, but talk's cheap.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.