Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a thread I can go to if I abuse my beloved SSR? I was walking around it looking at my next project (engine accent lights) and I hit my head on the corner of the hood. I swore like a drunk sailor (nothing against the Navy). I feel bad for putting the TOY under this type of abuse.>:):surprise::crying::ssr

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,450 Posts
Ouch !!!!!!!!!! :surprise:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Ease up there, Podnah. Don't be so rough on yourself! We all know that just realizing that you have a problem is the first step to the final cure.........

2018-11-27-17-44-58-1940473394.jpeg
((Hello. My name is Robert & I hit my R hood with my head))​

===============
David :black:
2018-11-27-17-41-19--1464710952.jpeg - ""Hello, Robert, say the Secret Word and......""

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Is there a thread I can go to if I abuse my beloved SSR? I was walking around it looking at my next project (engine accent lights) and I hit my head on the corner of the hood. I swore like a drunk sailor (nothing against the Navy). I feel bad for putting the TOY under this type of abuse.>:):surprise::crying::ssr
Been there, done that. Now as soon as I open the hood, these go on!!

Attachments

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,655 Posts
Perhaps helmets are required??? :pokey::glol:glol:glol

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Bump cap insert

My brother after many years of drag /late model dirt track racing and hitting his head ,started wearing a bump cap insert while working in his garage...

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
He he he...Sounds like there might have been some beverages involved!? :cheers

BTW, Most of us vertically challenged owners don't seem to have a problem with scraping our skulls, crushing our craniums, knocking our noggins, or bruising our brains on the engine lid!!
>:)

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
After owning Old Yella for only a short time, I thought the cut in my skull from that hood corner was part of the enjoyment of SSR ownership...:yellow::banghead:banghead:banghead

Reactions: BlueStreak

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Been there, done that. Now as soon as I open the hood, these go on!!
I like that. I used to leave my hood up, as a reminder it was connected to a trickle charger. After hitting that point a few times, I started lowering it.
I've never backed up with the trickle charger on, but I don't use a charger on the battery at the back, sort of behind the rear wheel:surprise::whistling::( , anymore.

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Speaking of abuse, this is what happens if you don't drive them.
Not only missing out on grins but it can be costly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
164 Posts
Major great idea, examples of thinking outside the box is what make The SSR Fanatics group and site great! Thank you for sharing, you have save me a head bump. ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts