Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!!,
Does any one have any SSR accessories for me?? I am looking for a jacket, sweatshirt, hoodie and anything else cool not at chevy.com. :cool I gotta look good on the trips ya know!!! :jester Thanks much:ssr

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
SSR fanatic Logo shirts, hats, you name it and you can even send them something you have if you want it put on it! And you can get your truck color. Check them out they have very very nice stuff!!! :thumb

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7046&highlight=ssr+shirts

Be sure to leave feedback on this site of the stuff you get. If we don't support them they will not help us with this great quality stuff!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I had forgotten about these guys. They are a little slow, but eventually you get the items, and they look great!

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
HOT LIKE ME!! said:
Hi Everyone!!!,
Does any one have any SSR accessories for me?? I am looking for a jacket, sweatshirt, hoodie and anything else cool not at chevy.com. :cool I gotta look good on the trips ya know!!! :jester Thanks much:ssr
I've got a slew of items on my website www.SSR.GRcustoms.com

GR

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Ghost, I wish you would look into and invest in some shirts for big and tall guys. Those xx-xxxxl are nice but to a tall guy they look like mid drifts bags when ya wear them. :eek

Stilll out here waiting for your SSR Tall Shoppe to open. (just not holding my breath anymore):lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts