Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy the "Stowage Bag"/"Soft Side-Saddle Storage" GM Part number 17800248. List $293.00
:confused Is this for two bags, one left, one right or did GM have Prada, Coach, or Gucci make the bag????????????

Thanks for any help
PocoToro:seeya

·
OP
8,226 Posts
PocoToro said:
I'm looking to buy the "Stowage Bag"/"Soft Side-Saddle Storage" GM Part number 17800248. List $293.00
:confused Is this for two bags, one left, one right or did GM have Prada, Coach, or Gucci make the bag????????????

Thanks for any help
I believe it is for ALL three bags, but if it is just the sides, then it is both side bags. You'll love 'em.

·
Certified SSR "Nutcase"
1,816 Posts
PocoToro said:

Thanks for any help
To agree with the previous post, I also believe it is just for the 2 right/left soft-side "saddle" bags. I ordered them and like them, although they are expensive....but what isn't expensive accessory-wise for our ride? I also ordered the cargo organizer (box). I like it as well for hauling several bags of groceries in it. All of these storage items have the SSR logo on them so they make nice looking/useful additions.

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
PocoToro said:

Thanks for any help
Que pasa amigo,PM (Mark) RSSRTOY, he can fix you up! I just put mine in
and they are great!$225.00+s/h saved me $75.00USD:) There not gucci,just gotcha brand:) Hal

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Does Judith Leiber make Crystal encrusted ones in the shape of an Elephant with a drop in chain??? Thats what I want......:jester

·
Registered
21 Posts
PocoToro said:

Thanks for any help
If you haven't bought one yet, check out my cargo organizers that I have in the parts for sale section. I don't know if it will fulfill your needs or not but here is a picture. Only $85.00 plus shipping. It will slide from back to front and lock in place.:seeya
PM me

Attachments

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Very nice design ssrus .... If I was in the market that would be my choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts