Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
kellinok,
There are lots of places to buy parts. It depends on what you want. Personally,when it comes to genuine G/M items such as running boards, hitches,gauges etc. I can only suggest your G/M dealer.Now if you're talkin performance stuff , your local speed shop is the best bet.I hear that some of these supercharger kits are even covered under you G/M warrantee so long as the install is done by a registered tech.
What kind of stuff are you lokking for?
Craig

·
Registered
288 Posts
There is a lot of GM parts on ebay for good prices and it is new equipment. I bought the storage compartments for half the dealer price. :cool :cool

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
GM accessories

kellyinok said:
Where is the best place to purchase GM accessories for the SSR?
You might like to try your local dealer first or better yet perhaps check out gmpartsdirect.com where you can get some pretty good prices. Don't forget Ebay has some pretty cool offerings too.

Ps. Check our members out here... they make some great quality products that are not GM made but great additions or ad ons to your SSR too! :thumbs

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/accessories/frameset3.cfm

·
Registered
72 Posts
GM Parts Direct has a good listing of the GM accessories but can't use the GM MasterCard for payment. That passeth all understanding! You know life is getting tough when you can't give your money away.

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Gm Card?

kgoodwin said:
GM Parts Direct has a good listing of the GM accessories but can't use the GM MasterCard for payment. That passeth all understanding! You know life is getting tough when you can't give your money away.
I thought I had used my GM Card when ordering my parts on there. Its been awhile since I ordered on that site... perhaps I used PayPal and if so it is a great service to use for fast payments and quick ordering. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
kgoodwin said:
How did they know it wasn't just any old Mastercard?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts