Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're down to the nitty gritty, with Mike's input from Bob Graff at shox.com, on buying the ADDCO sway bars as a group purchase. Group purchase of 10 will make this thing go. Thanxx Mike.

Now who wants to purchase a set of these sway bars...beside me.

Background for this is in the link....

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7642

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I am in and was willing to pay the $300. price tag. Maybe we can get free shipping? :) So count me in for a set!!!

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Sway Bars purchase

Put me in for a set of:ssr bars shipped to AZ. Would love to try autocross with a :ssr .:thumbs

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A good start.....

If you check the link in the first post I believe you'll find there is no group price confirmed to date. Based on the info Mike had you should expected it is to be in the $300 range. Perhaps we can secure free shipping out of the group buy.(my thought only)

jleas524 (Is that code)...Check the post that Mike in AZ made after he installed his and did a trial run. See link.

Let's keep at this to secure 10 commitments. I'll call Bob tomorrow and see when he stands on time frame, money and other issues which may arise.

P/P

·
OP
8,226 Posts
as stated before

I'm in

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Talked to Bob Graff today......

about a group purchase of the ADDCO sway bars. Was presently surprised as he knew we were interested in a sway bar purchase. Explained the situation with the Fanatic web site and the desire for a number of us to purchase these sway bars.

He quoted me prices for the front bar, ($129) and the rear bar, ($119) on an individual (not group) basis. Shipping is not included. He could do a little better, about $10, if we had 10 people to commit to purchasing. I'm not sure how that gets done as each of us has to call him to order the bars individually.

Payment is to be made when ordering the bars. I asked if he could hold the credit card charge until the bars were shipped, but he could not. The thought being making payment then vendors not producing the product in a timely manner.

I believe the price he quoted is better than I expected, and shipping he quoted me was $20 (shipped from ADDCO in NC) for a total of $268. :)

Anyway Bob Graff's phone is 1-800-683-2890, from 9:00 to 5:00 EST. If you want a set mention your Fanatic handle so he knows to provide you with the above pricing. Did I miss anything??

P/P

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
No bouncing off the road when you hit a bump in a turn!!! Steady as she goes!!!:yesnod
Wildcat said I had to get them too, so i am in!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

There was a concern about the other brand with grease nipples. How about this set?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
about a group purchase of the ADDCO sway bars. Was presently surprised as he knew we were interested in a sway bar purchase. Explained the situation with the Fanatic web site and the desire for a number of us to purchase these sway bars.

He quoted me prices for the front bar, ($129) and the rear bar, ($119) on an individual (not group) basis. Shipping is not included. He could do a little better, about $10, if we had 10 people to commit to purchasing. I'm not sure how that gets done as each of us has to call him to order the bars individually.

Payment is to be made when ordering the bars. I asked if he could hold the credit card charge until the bars were shipped, but he could not. The thought being making payment then vendors not producing the product in a timely manner.

I believe the price he quoted is better than I expected, and shipping he quoted me was $20 (shipped from ADDCO in NC) for a total of $268. :)

Anyway Bob Graff's phone is 1-800-683-2890, from 9:00 to 5:00 EST. If you want a set mention your Fanatic handle so he knows to provide you with the above pricing. Did I miss anything??

P/P

I called this morning got the same price but he quoted $40 for shipping( I live in Ca so maybe it's more for me). He did say I would get the ten dollars more off if ten people ordered ( I was the second person to call today). I also ordered a set of eibach lowering springs, got a good price on these as well, $223.40 plus $15 for shipping total of $565.29, springs, sway bars, shipping and CA sales tax. I can't wait to put all this stuff on.
Bob

1 - 20 of 27 Posts