Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new Silver 05 and I love it. GM just extended the Employee discount and the are offering an additional $ 2k off the employee discount price on the SSR. Nows the time to buy if your in the market for one...

·
Registered
515 Posts
STORMCAT said:
Just picked up my new Silver 05 and I love it. GM just extended the Employee discount and the are offering an additional $ 2k off the employee discount price on the SSR. Nows the time to buy if your in the market for one...

Is the additional discount also good til Auguat 1 ???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes the 2K in addition to the Emp Price is good until Aug 1st 2005. The change is last month GM only had GM Emp Price on the SSR. Now they have added a factory rebate of $2000.00 on top of the GMS price. GM sent out new windshield stickers listing the new price with this rebate included. Just be sure the windshield sticker is the new one that goes until Aug 1st 2005. It is clearly marked with the date at the bottom. If it says July 5th the GM Emp Price DOES NOT include the additional $2K. :flag

Doug
Decatur, IL

·
Registered
269 Posts
SSRs only

Does the additional $2000.00 rebate only apply to SSRs or is it on all vehicles??? Local dealer told me today that it is in the GMS sticker dated July 5th. Anyone know the details for sure???

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts