Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So what's up with the administrators / moderators on this forum?
It seems like bluestreak is the only one who takes actions. If he's out of pocket, it seems like nothing happens. So what's going on? Where are the other administrators / moderators?

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,988 Posts
Have been at sea. Disney Cruise thru Panama Canal. Home intime to drive to Dam Run.

Just so you know and feel important no one at your level and pay grade did anything on the site in your absence. So you cannot go away again. Just kidding. Hope you had a good time.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of the comments are nice but back to the original question... There are admin people and moderators on this form. But as we've just seen, if BlueStreak steps away for a few days, virtually nothing gets done. Where are all the rest of the troops???

·
BlueStreak
26,945 Posts
Guess @BlueStreak jumped the ship at last port and flew home I’m at Cozumel today at won’t dock at Texas until Friday
Still aboard but finally found time to get on here without it costing a fortune.

·
BlueStreak
26,945 Posts
Is Opie still a administrater Think he lives in Wichita Falls,Tx
Yep, LOP, LTs SSR, are still around. Marc NY is still Admin but got moved off his desk and is trying to get ready to retire from GM so has less time on here. Cash is still taking care of the historical aspects.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
@Administrator Cricket, I see our avatar picture is Square instead of round. WOO HOO !!! Haven't noticed any other changes. Still would be helpful if they put the year of our SSR under our name so we EASILY know what year somenone has if they'er asking for help.

EDIT--just saw SWT RYD mentioned it 22 hrs ago.!!
Nick

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Sorry members GM has put our plant on what is called "Critical" status which means I am being forced to work 7 days a week and up to 12 hours a day. I barely have time to eat and sleep let alone find time to be on here much anymore.

I am retiring in the next couple of months. GM will let me know when I can go. It will be either Dec. 31, Jan 31, or Feb 29th. Those are the conditions I must meet in order for me to receive my monetary incentive to retire.

Hopefully, I will be able to help out a lot more once I am retired.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Mark with all that free time make sure you DO NOT rearrange the kitchen cabinet so they are more efficient. You will be eating your own cooking if you do.

Jack

·
Registered
51 Posts
Retirement,what retirement? I gave up work a year ago and have nt had time to p--s in a pot, at least until next week when I fly out to India for 3 months and do some chillaxing, but will miss my ride. Will try and post a new picture before I leave of the now sorted front end using original turn signals having got rid of the horrible ones that it had for U.K regulations when I got her 6 months ago.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts