Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi the attachments are what is coming up on my screen with weird images in brown/red and grey circles. They vary from page to page and day to day and is only on the SSR site?? I only started using this lap top a couple of weeks ago as I was over seas in India for 3 months and all was O.K before I left. I am not that savvy on IT stuff and I think I am using Windows?? Anybody else experienced this. Thanks Gerry

Attachments

·
SSR Believer
1,125 Posts
Gerry, what you're seeing is due to the site not fully loading a web page. I've seen it as have others. My conversations with the site's moderators and @Administrator have confirmed that they are working on this and other current issues with respect to errors, site speed and performance, etc.

In the meantime you could try using a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome to see if it helps. Otherwise hopefully they'll get things sorted sooner than later. ?

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,468 Posts
Other than your pages showing up with weird images and your month, day status being reversed I do not know what else might be wrong. You might want to try out Google Chrome or Fire Fox to see if that works better for you.

As richsadams stated above the site's tech people are working continuously on improved performance and enhancements.

Note: If you are using Windows 7 or an older version this might be the cause of your issues.

·
Administrator
1,598 Posts
Sorry for the delay response on a reply we have a bit of a backlog.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer which has some bugs in it and is also an outdated browser.

This platform is optimized for Google Chrome and Firefox and will give correct formatting and security.

Jeff M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts