Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post on the Forum about a Member that will repair/rebuild the dash AC distributors. His name was Floyd Bailey and he is located in Tennessee. I sent an email too his email address inquiring on costs for repairs and have heard nothing back. I have two in need of repair and have them ready too mail. Please send the information for Contact. I dont want too just put these in the mail and never see them again.

Thanks

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,073 Posts
I saw a post on the Forum about a Member that will repair/rebuild the dash AC distributors. His name was Floyd Bailey and he is located in Tennessee. I sent an email too his email address inquiring on costs for repairs and have heard nothing back. I have two in need of repair and have them ready too mail. Please send the information for Contact. I dont want too just put these in the mail and never see them again.

Thanks
First...... Welcome to the SSR family. This is a great group.

Floyd passed away last year and we all miss him a lot. He was a great guy with a big heart. After his passing, I acquired his tooling and spare parts for the rebuild of the A/C vents. You can mail your distributors (vents) to:

Mike Moro
3844 E. Tanglewood Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85048

Please include a return address and a contact phone number/email address so that I can give you an accurate estimate for repair and return of the vents. Typically, I charge $10 per broken vane plus return shipping. I will know more when I have yours in hand.

Regards,

Mike

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,276 Posts
Hey Bill
Welcome to the site. You may want to go to the User CP to add some details about yourself, your R and your location. There is at least 3 other R owners down near you in the Pasadena, Seabrook and Clear Lake areas. Our R's are kept down in the Brazosport area. Regarding PM's (private messages) you'll need a few more posts before the site will allow you to send/receive PM's, 15 posts I believe. You may want to start a thread introducing yourself in the New Member sections to get your post count up.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, did you receive the two AC vents I mailed too you and have you had a chance too look at and give me a quote? You can contact me at [email protected] or call my cell at 281 299 8650.

Bill Whatley
2444 Mountain Falls Ct
Friendswood, Texas 77546
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,900 Posts
I talked to Mike last week and he and his family have been sick. Just FYI. Probably that Arizona turkey lol.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,073 Posts
Mike, did you receive the two AC vents I mailed too you and have you had a chance too look at and give me a quote? You can contact me at [email protected] or call my cell at 281 299 8650.

Bill Whatley
2444 Mountain Falls Ct
Friendswood, Texas 77546
[email protected]
Yes, got them..... I left you a voicemail message.

Mike

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I got the Voice mail and called you back and agreed too the cost of the repairs and shipping return. Let me know how you accept payment? Paypal? Appreciate Your doing this.

Bill

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the information. We got in touch with each other. Nice too see others helping out.

Bill Whatley
Friendswood Texas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts