Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Perfectionist
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this cover a year ago off ebay. It came off a wreck. Here it is refurbished and a fresh coat of re-sale red! I also smoothed the filler panel and painted it too. These covers are kinda neat, too bad they don't make them anymore. Not sure who it was? a motorcycle accessory guy maybe? Here it is. I give up on the pictures, turn your head!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Nice job.
Nice looking air box. I don't think I have seen that before.
Good find.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for my parts from paint shop.

·
LKMURKY
426 Posts
That's some fine looking red paint there, Amigo. Soon you gonna run out of things to do.
You need a Yellow R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mine, preferably)

Cary
04:yellow:
06:blur:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bought this cover a year ago off ebay. It came off a wreck. Here it is refurbished and a fresh coat of re-sale red! I also smoothed the filler panel and painted it too. These covers are kinda neat, too bad they don't make them anymore. Not sure who it was? a motorcycle accessory guy maybe? Here it is. I give up on the pictures, turn your head!
that is very impressive paint job, the box looks much better!

·
SSR Believer
479 Posts
Looks great... nice and glassy... and classy! Dictator's is very cool too.

Terry installed something similar as well...

Attachments

·
2,375 Posts
That's some fine looking red paint there, Amigo. Soon you gonna run out of things to do.
You need a Yellow R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mine, preferably)

Cary
04:yellow:
06:blur:
Then you can run around with your taxi making extra money for more bling!!:bwekk::imsorry:

·
SSR Believer
479 Posts
Fixed 'em for ya. :wink2:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
17 Participants
richsadams
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing