Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was just asked by Bob Walczyk, Chevy SSR Mgr. to gather up contact information from our Canadian SSR owners that want to attend the Chevrolet SSR Homecoming Events at the LCC SSR Plant.

Please forward me your names, email address and phone numbers. I will then make sure that it gets turned in so you all will then be then pre-registered for the SSR Homecoming Day.

You can PM me and or email me at [email protected]

I am looking forward to seeing you all there! :seeya

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Marc,

Can you post the list of names you have who are pre-registered for the Homecoming. I know I requested to be "put on the list of attendees" in the initial thread, but don't want to be left out if some names have fallen through the cracks.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Number of Guests Coming?

I forgot to ask everyone how many guests will be attending with those that will be coming in from Canada?

P/P, I don't believe I will be able to get the names until after the pre-registration is completed. However I can certainly ask. :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Yaller Dog said:
that's got to be the ugliest kid I ever saw! Although, he sure seems to be happy. :lol
Some where on this site is a photo of grown up rebel. With the above kiddy pic as reference, you'll know him when you see him. :)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One day left

Is there anyone else from Canada that would like to register for the SSR Homecoming Day?

Please PM me with you info ie. email address, phone number, VIN#, and number of guests that will be attending.

I hope to see some of our great northern neighbors attend... :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A Very Good Chance!

Hey Rebel,

Heck ... you are one of our most favorite Canadian SSR members on our site ;) ... how can they not want you there???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts