Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should anybody be interested, this coming weekend (24th to 26th) is the All GM Nationals at Carlisle. My friend Mark (Impala SS owner - the real one, not the current wannabe) and I are planning to attend.

Show info - www.carsatcarlisle.com

:ssr

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
GM Carlisle

ssr 71
Yes, I am going to GM Carlisle on Saturday. That is where I first saw the
ssr concept car a few years back. It has turned into a big event.
There may be too many along for me to take the ssr.
Are you bringing yours???
Bud

·
Premium Member
31,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope to, but I also might be travelling with more than 1 other person. I should know by Wed night.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I plan to be there and show my SSR :ssr
See you all there :seeya

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
As of now I plan on attending. Had a couple others who also wanted to attend. They'll have to take their car, sorry, it's a SSR thing!!! Nutt'in personal.
I'll check back Thursday nite to see who all is attending.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think I may go on Sat as well. What is the "offsite" or onsite parking situation like, as far as safety. Is my SSR still going to be there after 6 hours or so? I'm not going to show it, it is totally stock. I've never been to a car show quite this large, it should be fun. I think it should take me about 2 hours to get there. I'll be looking for you SSRCobra.

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
SSR's

I got off the phone with the Carlisle people , and they said in the fun field show , there is a SSR catagory , so we will be in are own spot ! :thumbs
Bgetz - I'm thinking on still coming out for Sat.
SSRcobra - Tom , I'll finally get to meet you .

FatherLarry - You coming ? Chris :flag

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Hours

What are the show hours for Sat. Can't make it till almost evening.

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
hours

The regestration opens up Sat. at 7am. The show winds down around 5-7 pm , then awards on Sun.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It was great to finally meet some of the members, Devastator,SSRCobra and Beartrap in Carlisle. I felt guilty not showing my 05, as there were no 05s on display, but I was only there for 4 1/2 hours. However, it did draw a small crowd where I parked.
I look foward to the 1/4 mile at Englishtown Tom when the weather gets "denser" for the screw on your motor. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts