Here:D

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hutch said:
I'm here, but why?

:lurk
Im Thinking of starting an Official Midwest SSr Club What do you think. If we have enough people it could work No? Also post your ideas. We could meet have road tours etc etc...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Here in the Chicago burbs.......for now

Ricochet said:
Im Thinking of starting an Official Midwest SSr Club What do you think. If we have enough people it could work No? Also post your ideas. We could meet have road tours etc etc...
:rolleyes: sounds interesting but......thats an awfullly large geographical area for a relatively small amount of owners......but I suppose it's worth some discussion :cool

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DonnyRebel said:
:rolleyes: sounds interesting but......thats an awfullly large geographical area for a relatively small amount of owners......but I suppose it's worth some discussion :cool
Well Yes I agree. But there seems to be so few of us I figured I would enlarge the area and see how many of us there are. Maybe we could even split into sub groups. Its just an idea right now folks. Keep checking in and please add your ideas to the mix.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Regional Mjdwest SSR Club

I like the idea of a regional club, and feel it would work great for regional events and rides. I also think that there may be an interst in Local clubs within the region. I see that there are quite a few owners in the St Louis area. May be they could get together socially and attrach more members. I know there are some great driving roads in this region.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts