Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers I just dropped off my SSR at Priority Chevrolet in Chesapeake, Va. Saw they had an ultraviolet model for sale for just over 46K. Now that is sticker!!!!!! It is also fully loaded. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could afford two! If you know of anyone in our area searching, they would be the dealer to go to. I was also impressed with the service dept. They will be problem solving 5 problems I have been having with my SSR. Some of them are, 1. Roof cycle time outs and rubbing on the roof in the compartment where it is stored, 2. Left brake light intermittently going out and the bulb is good so a wire must be loose in the harness somewhere; 3. Vertical scratch on the drivers side glass from the rubber gaskets that should be made of felt; 4. Bird Chirping coming from position one on the AC control knob. I also have foam peeking out from the right pillar on the windshield. Other than that, I love this truck....we got our racing helmets so my wife can race her mini and I can race my maxi (SSR) in the autocross. Life can't possibly get any better than this!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cheers I just got back from Priority Chevrolet in Chesapeake, Va. They know exactly what they are doing and can fix your SSR!!! They fixed my top with no problem at all. The hydraulic arm needed adjusting so it would not rub against the wall of the storage area for the top. They ordered me a new window since there is not a fix for the rubber that should be felt problem; They ordered a new light assembly for the bizarre left rear tail light/brake light that goes out intermittently even though the bulb is good; The showed me that the Humming or chirping sound from the AC control knob on position one is a normal thing and really can't be changed; and did an oil change. They were courteous, explained everything they did and will call me and set up an appointment when the other parts come in. In the meantime, it's race time!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts