Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The c6 is beautiful but like the SSR is a 2 seater and can't get the wifey to go for another one of those (haven't got around to get rid of her yet, the 1/2 I'd lose will probably be the end of car buying). has anyone here driven the CTS-V? It sounds great. Two major complaint I have heard:

1- Same cheap GM interior (did they fix that for the C6?)
2- the HP and 0-60 is a lot lower then what GM claims (315-325 at the wheels instead of 350-360 of Z06 and more like 5.1 seconds than the 4.6)

any input guys?

I love the way it looks and it comes loaded for $50K. It sure beats the BMW M5 ($75k) and the beast (E55 AMG at $80K).

D

·
0 Posts
I told my wife I was going to trade the SSR for a CTS-V and she told me to please trade her car and give her the SSR.

I have an 02 Z06 and whatever the hp rating is at the wheels it doesn't matter because it is just plain BAD!

Tommy Kendall and Andy Pilgrim did Test Drive on the CTS-V's last week and I like that HP with room for four.

C

·
0 Posts
Whatever the hp is, the CTS-V kicks import butt!! for alot less money. I have not driven one, but a friend of mine has. I drove a new GTO last week and it is FAST :yesnod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts