Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And the OEM design. Unless I'm way out in right field, these should fit our engines. Please correct me if I'm wrong:

Edit: No, they don't fit. But, the oil cap posted below probably will.

Polished Stainless Steel LS2 Engine Shroud for the C6:
Carbon/Kevlar Fiber Fuel Rail Covers:
Polished Stainless Steel Plenam Cover (looks great with carbon fiber fuel rail cover):
C6 polished stainless steel throttle body cover:
C6 polished stainless streel alternator cover:
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
I do not think the made for Corvette units will fit on the SSR because of different fuel line types and cable placements. Also the Alternator placement is different.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ricochet said:
I do not think the made for Corvette units will fit on the SSR because of different fuel line types and cable placements. Also the Alternator placement is different.
That's what I was afraid of. Looks like only the oil cap will work.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
All of the covers listed above will not fit the raised runner design of our intake. We have the truck style intake and front accessories, so you will need to find covers that are made for the trucks in order to fit the intake in the SSR.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2005SSR6Speed said:
All of the covers listed above will not fit the raised runner design of our intake. We have the truck style intake and front accessories, so you will need to find covers that are made for the trucks in order to fit the intake in the SSR.
Yeah, and I looked harder again at the alternator placement and see that that 05/06 cover provides clearance for its location, unlike the C6, which has the alternator way over to the side.

Oh well, if you don't look for stuff, you don't find anything, eh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts