·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
A lot if history to this Detroit Pistons themed truck. Many many mods and custom features. Asking $120k though, ouch! Owner from Detroit, think it is a one owner, absolutely fantastic ride!! His brother also had an SSR painted silver, it was quite custom as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-SSR/163372768923?hash=item2609c69e9b:g:2nUAAOSwI~9b67FE&vxp=mtr

or
Tons of pictures here
https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/DET/1316/2003-Chevrolet-SSR[/QUOTEThere you Mike, aren't you still looking for a new Truck.

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Just a tad bit high.

Ouch, $120,000.00 :surprise: Boy here is a lesson in NOT OVER INVESTING IN A CAR / TRUCK. :crying: Unless you got the money then it doesn't matter what you spend on it.:grin2:

I saw a custom R at the Crusin The Coast Auto Auction one year the seller listed ALL the mods and their cost. This guy had invested more than $80,000. The highest bid for it was $23,000. It didn't meet the reserve price. NO SALE.:frown2:

Oh well it's only money enjoy it if you got it. "Long may we ALL run":grin2:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,583 Posts
Definitely NOT. Our Dragon2U Mike deserves much better than that. -- :smile2:

Yes, I love the color....beautifully applied with great ghost flames. I also love the stance ((air ride)). Great wheels, etc.

BUT...

What ruins it for me is the "restrictive theme" of the truck. I mean where else would you want to drive around ((showing off)) other than DETROIT?!?!! I live here in Houston for example and can just imagine the reception I would get here in ROCKETS territory driving it around here. - >:)

Bottom line for me....beautiful SSR "ruined" because of a restricted appeal of basketball cues ((everywhere)) and specific Detroit Piston graphics in the paint.

<<<sigh>>> - :crying:

================
David :black:
2018-09-28-08-59-51-711947995.jpeg - Did you notice I didn't even mention the ((utterly ridiculous)) $120k price tag?? - :glol

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Don't call me Shirley

Shirley they aren't serious.

Just wanting to show off what they have done. Every time I watch "Bitchin' Rides" I see cars that I would rather have.

To Each Their Own.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,055 Posts
Tom Gores can afford it and probably the only one that might be interested especially at that price.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,833 Posts
A lot of autographs on that truck. You only need one buyer. If you do not ask you will definitely not get it. Asking for that much cost nothing, but people calling you crazy.

Mo owns/runs a body shop downtown Detroit, and he has two of the most polite boys I have ever seen.

·
Daily Driver
8,967 Posts
Beautiful truck, smooth, clean lines. Love the rockers/quasi-running boards (maybe ground effects), good color, and everything but the headlights.:glol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts