Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
American Revolution poster top partially down. Very good condition. It's been in a storage tube since I got it and has only been taken out to take pictures. 24 inches by 36 inches. $50 including sipping to the lower 48. I take PayPal.
Thanks for looking,
Bob

Attachments

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,421 Posts
Hey, Bob . . . do you have one in Slingshot Yellow?

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I have one of those in a frame that will be a raffle prize at the Daytona Rally.
Hmmm. So the yellow one I have hanging on my wall is worth $500. That would be nice.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
When I first saw the post I mistakenly thought it was a poster available from Chevy Mall picturing a red SSR and a small boy. My bad. That’s the poster Chevy Mall said was never available with a yellow SSR. I should pay closer attention.

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,421 Posts
Interesting, no yellow.
I've got one of those, Jim . . . in fact, it is framed and hanging "center stage" literally feet from my desk with computer, etc.

One like BMBLBEE's in Slingshot Yellow would make a great companion for it.

By the way . . . wanna part with yours?

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I've got one of those, Jim . . . in fact, it is framed and hanging "center stage" literally feet from my desk with computer, etc.

One like BMBLBEE's in Slingshot Yellow would make a great companion for it.

By the way . . . wanna part with yours?

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

No it’s on the trophy wall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,736 Posts
Curt, maybe it's time to try out your coloring skills. Just fill in your poster with a yellow crayon. No one will ever know!

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts