Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word on Monday that there will be an SSR on an international paint companies annual calendar :party . The company is based out of Picayune, MS, but was originally built from the ground up by one man. It's parent company is Valspar refinishing, and this company sells high quality refinishing product for a multitude of art enthusiasts. It is non other than House of Kolors founded by Jon Kosmoski, world famous for his custom Kandy paints and pearls.

This vehicle was painted with 12 differant products from House of Kolors, has made numerous appearances in many cities throughout the central states this year. It has won a good share of awards this year and even made a few TV appearances. :cool

The calendars will be available after the SEMA show in Vegas. Those of you attending SEMA, will get to see and advanced version of the calendar before I do.

I will post more details as to what month it will be on, and which SSR it is after the Sema show is over. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
C'mon, Fuzzy ---Just one little hint. Iis the one on the House of Kolors calendar Kandy Green????

Wish I could make SEMA this year - building a house appears to have taken over top priority.

:seeya

Ray

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
WearyEagle said:
What is SEMA ? Just a short "BLAZING" run across the desert to Vegas, maybe I'll attend. When is it? :confused

Gary (WearyEagle)
The Specialty Equipment Manufacturer Association (SEMA) Show in Vegas is for dealers only. Public is not allowed. I was lucky enough to attend it about 3 years ago and I walked for 13 hours in two days and STILL didn't see everything!

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
I can't see them opening it to the public, unless they added an extra day, possibly - it's wall to wall people for 4 days as it is.

If you really want to get there, become a "sales" person, or such for virtually anyone you happen to know in the automotive aftermarket, get a few cards made up, apply for credentials, hand over your 20 bucks and you're good to go. With 100000 people applying, there is not much opportunity for background checks. I had no problem getting there on my Marine retailer business card.

It's without a doubt one of the finest auto, truck and accessory shows anywhere - SEMA is all about innovation and making an impact with the decision makers within the industry.

As indicated before, bring good shoes - 2 (ooops - typo error said 3) million square feet of display and 35 miles of aisles, plus all the outdoor display areas can wear you down.

You'll see the newest projects from the major players in the hot rod industry, some of the best toys destined for the next Barrett Jackson auction, and if you like wheels, there'll be about 250000 square feet of those to bend your mind.

Ray

·
Registered
230 Posts
2 million square feet and 21 miles of isles, over 125 different wheel
manufacturers last year.............this will be my tenth year in a row
displaying project vehicles..................congrats FUZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts