Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a couple other sites that are owned by the same company as this one, and one is just now getting "THE UPGRADE". It didn't phase me at all because I am used to it here. But man oh man are some of them complaining about the new set up. I get a little laugh out of it. The same complaints we had when we got the upgrade. PMs are now Conversations is one of the many they are screaming about.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmmmm, StlHotRod . . .

Is it possible you are enjoying their misery?

! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: ! :mad: ! :cool: !
Its kind of like watching a remake of a movie. You first think hey I have seen this before but the players are different. Then you say ahhh yes I remember now and sit back and laugh at the funny stuff before it even happens. Kind of like that.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
I belong to a couple other sites that are owned by the same company as this one, and one is just now getting "THE UPGRADE". It didn't phase me at all because I am used to it here. But man oh man are some of them complaining about the new set up. I get a little laugh out of it. The same complaints we had when we got the upgrade. PMs are now Conversations is one of the many they are screaming about.
:rolleyes:

I get the idea that you are/were, maybe still a Street Rod guy. By chance are either of the other forums you are speaking about deal with street rods. I have a small list of '39 Chevy parts that I would like to sell as part of cleaning out tons of "stuff" from my garage.

Let me know if so...........

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rolleyes:

I get the idea that you are/were, maybe still a Street Rod guy. By chance are either of the other forums you are speaking about deal with street rods. I have a small list of '39 Chevy parts that I would like to sell as part of cleaning out tons of "stuff" from my garage.

Let me know if so...........
Yes still a street rod guy, but the other group is race car related and man do they complain a lot about the change over.

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
Yes still a street rod guy, but the other group is race car related and man do they complain a lot about the change over.
Yep, the "Bullet" crowd is something else!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts