Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,446 Posts
We wouldn't miss it! It's the rally we look forward to.

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
I'll be retired by then, so, I'll be making my first trip there! 😁

·
Trygodfirst
652 Posts
newbie here
Just back from Branson
We love the Amish countryside
Could anyone please share with us what’s done and seen at this rally in the past.
Thank u in advance.
Soon as I saw Texas has interest we knew well. Time to look at it as we plan on making the April 2020 Texas event

·
Trygodfirst
652 Posts
newbie here
Just back from Branson
We love the Amish countryside
Could anyone please share with us what’s done and seen at this rally in the past.
Thank u in advance.
Soon as I saw Texas has interest we knew well. Time to look at it as we plan on making the April 2020 Texas event
Ok please get us hotel ASAP so we can book early
Traveling up from west palm florida

·
Premium Member
30,073 Posts
What do we do? What do we always do at these events? Eat and drive! :ROFLMAO:

Ok... kidding aside, I'm including links to past event threads below. This all started out on a whim during an SSR day-trip out to Ocean City back in '05. I came up with the idea of a run up to PA to visit candy/chocolate shops. So, in fall of '05, a few of us met up and cruised from the DC area up to York... waited for others to show up (nobody did), then proceeded to gorge ourselves on sweets. We repeated the chocolate only theme in '06. The first combined chocolate and covered bridge tour was in spring '07, followed by another one in fall of that same year (only time we ever did it twice!). It's been a hit ever since.

Here's the link from that "historic" first run!

·
Trygodfirst
652 Posts
What do we do? What do we always do at these events? Eat and drive! :ROFLMAO:

Ok... kidding aside, I'm including links to past event threads below. This all started out on a whim during an SSR day-trip out to Ocean City back in '05. I came up with the idea of a run up to PA to visit candy/chocolate shops. So, in fall of '05, a few of us met up and cruised from the DC area up to York... waited for others to show up (nobody did), then proceeded to gorge ourselves on sweets. We repeated the chocolate only theme in '06. The first combined chocolate and covered bridge tour was in spring '07, followed by another one in fall of that same year (only time we ever did it twice!). It's been a hit ever since.

Here's the link from that "historic" first run!

Thanks for your post for this newbie. Wife love chocolate, both love Amish countryside and the auto train from Florida to Washington DC is a Hugh help AND fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts