Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished and installed my SSR step plates. Took about 3 days to build.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course. I did my side first and told the wife she wasn't getting one on her side.
But being the nice guy I am, I went ahead and made her one too. Now, if she steps on it, I'll have to break her leg. LOL

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,201 Posts
Good work

They look nice lloger.

Another personal touch accomplished.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments. I don't put anything into performance, because I'm happy with mine the way it is, performancwise. So I spend my time and money on doing cosmetic touches.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
lloger: Beautiful, you have a photo winner in the next contest. They sure would look good in aqua blur so when does the production line start?????

W

·
0 Posts
I really like those!

They make a great vehicle look even better!

Awesome craftsmanship!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I had a machine shop and the right tools I probably would, but I built these with just hand tools and it takes too much time. I'm glad you like them, but I won't be going into production on them. If anybody that has a machine shop wants to build them I won't mind.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,052 Posts
lloger,

You might get in touch with Ray Hobbel(rhobbel) who provides the windsupreSSR. I believe his shop (Pace Machine) would be nicely suited to make these. The ones you have built might be a good prototype to clone for a CNC operation. The limited production needed to support the SSR Fanatics could be nicely done in "bare metal", leaving the color match up to the end user.

Maybe there is some business for him and a way for the rest of us to get some.

Whaddaya think??????

Mike

·
Registered
93 Posts
Step Plates

lloyd, Your SSR has all the custom one off creations of yours. The step plates look
great, also I hear you are putting them in production, HA HA Larry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts