Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
:rolleyes:
Not at all crazy about the (Hello, LOOK AT ME) paint scheme, but the wheels look pretty good. Wish we had a closer shot of those.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you mean "Don't if you seen one"??? which means "Do not if you seen one" which means the correct English is "Don't if you SAW one" So what in the hell are you trying to say ??? tennesseecozydog :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What do you mean "Don't if you seen one"??? which means "Do not if you seen one" which means the correct English is "Don't if you SAW one" So what in the hell are you trying to say ??? tennesseecozydog :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hey, Bob. I corrected it I'm not a English scholar I'm a truck driver sitting here waiting to get fuel in my truck using my Bluetooth. So kiss my !!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁. By the way what are you doing on the 5th of July?

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
Hey, Bob. I corrected it I'm not a English scholar I'm a truck driver sitting here waiting to get fuel in my truck using my Bluetooth. So kiss my !!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁. By the way what are you doing on the 5th of July?
:D
Somehow, for those of us that are long time forum watchers...........We've seen this stand off before.:)

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:)
My point is very clear...................I've seen this pizzing contest before, we're just sitting on the sidelines watching and amusing ourselves with it all.;)
A pizzing contest.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Nothing that I know of ... what do you want to do ??? Took Bonnie for a ride with top down tonight. Hey, I Think Woodbury is having a Cruise In Saturday night on the Square. Bonnie & I are going then going to Sophia's just off the Square for something to eat around 5, 5:30 or 6, wanna' go ??? Gonna" be Hot, Hot, Hot Saturday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts