Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 nice soft sided Black Cargo Storage Saddle Bag/container with SSR on lid and zipper storage area on back panel. If you want it, you can have it just for the UPS postage fee. just let me know. Been collecting dust in my Sun room. PM me your address and I'll UPS it tomorrow. When you get it and check it out, if you like it you can send me a check for just the postage. If you don't like it, keep and let it collect dust in your garage. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: tennesseecozydog:):):):):)

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,803 Posts
Hey Bob how about donating it to the rally for a raffle item. I will pay the shipping to send it to @HUAW. Pull theplastic endsout and it will lay down flatter to ship easier.
Let me know

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea, I will DONATE it and will do it if a guy in Georgia doesn't call me shortly. Bob Alexander. Better idea, let SWD RYD bring it and save postage.,

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,868 Posts
I will second that idea.
if @SWT RYD charges you to take it to Cincinnati, I will repay you.

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I will second that idea.
if @SWT RYD charges you to take it to Cincinnati, I will repay you.
No pay needed Bro ... I'm glad to be donating It. It'l be layin' out on the sidewalk next to the curb, in the 800 block of East Northfield Blvd (in front of Carriage Parke) next Monday or Tuesday, which ever morning he is coming. Just LET ME KNOW please !!! :) :) :) :) :) Just kidding !!! Actually having fun !!! Just got thru detailing old Banana Split. Got water and road oil on the drivers side where they were paving. Had to get Mothers Bug & Tar remover to get it off. Looks good now !!! All kinds of Cruise In's and Shows in Middle Tennessee today.

Hey, a great idea just popped into my head !!! I might just bring that bag up myself next Tuesday afternoon when I get off work, spend the night and come back Wednesday morning. When is the Auction ??? If it's NOT till Friday, I'll drive up real early Friday Morning spend the night meet 3 or 4 of my "friends" ??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!! I know I'm "ef-n" crazy.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
5,868 Posts
Hey, a great idea just popped into my head !!! I might just bring that bag up myself next Tuesday afternoon when I get off work, spend the night and come back Wednesday morning. When is the Auction ??? If it's NOT till Friday, I'll drive up real early Friday Morning spend the night meet 3 or 4 of my "friends" ??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!! I know I'm "ef-n" crazy.
”I know I'm "ef-n" crazy.” Only in the eyes of the beholder,,,,,,

It would be nice for you to drop by. Starts off Wednesday afternoon with registration in afternoon and Meet and Greet in the evening. Car show is Sunday afternoon and banquet is Sunday evening. Lots of Fun in 2021 in between

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
”I know I'm "ef-n" crazy.” Only in the eyes of the beholder,,,,,,

It would be nice for you to drop by. Starts off Wednesday afternoon with registration in afternoon and Meet and Greet in the evening. Car show is Sunday afternoon and banquet is Sunday evening. Lots of Fun in 2021 in between
READ MY LIPS !!! When IS the Auction ??? What Day ???

·
Ms Donna's Driver
5,868 Posts
READ MY LIPS !!! When IS the Auction ??? What Day ???
💋
Silent auction, Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday. Live auction, Sunday
💄
Do not make me get my lip stick out !!!

·
run faster
06 Pacific Blue 6speed FPR
395 Posts
No pay needed Bro ... I'm glad to be donating It. It'l be layin' out on the sidewalk next to the curb, in the 800 block of East Northfield Blvd (in front of Carriage Parke) next Monday or Tuesday, which ever morning he is coming. Just LET ME KNOW please !!! :) :) :) :) :) Just kidding !!! Actually having fun !!! Just got thru detailing old Banana Split. Got water and road oil on the drivers side where they were paving. Had to get Mothers Bug & Tar remover to get it off. Looks good now !!! All kinds of Cruise In's and Shows in Middle Tennessee today.

·
run faster
06 Pacific Blue 6speed FPR
395 Posts
Bob,when you come to Cincinnati next week, bring along that club participation plaque from the 2015 International Rally .There will be quite a few fanatics attending the 2021 International Rally who also participated in the 2021 Springfield parade. Or,you can post a picture of the glass plaque. Whatever is easier for you, Bob!!!

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bob,when you come to Cincinnati next week, bring along that club participation plaque from the 2015 International Rally .There will be quite a few fanatics attending the 2021 International Rally who also participated in the 2021 Springfield parade. Or,you can post a picture of the glass plaque. Whatever is easier for you, Bob!!!
Actually haven't seen it since I moved last fall. Probably in some storage box in my storage unit. Jan really treasured it before she passed and kept it in a book case where it was very visual. I was gonna' mail it to Wild Bill (who master minded the 2013 International) as he actually led the Friday Night Lights 5 mile Cruise In (1,200 vehicles & 35 SSR's) in his Redline Red with the 3 big flags attached to back of his SSR's trailer hitch. I'm sure some SSRfanatic who participated in the 2015 (not 2021 as you mentioned) Springfield, Illinois, Cruise In would love to have it. Maybe could have been another auction memento item !!! (idea - just let the guys who were at the 2015 bid on it) I would sure donate it, it's one of a kind and will never be duplicated. I'm just not into collectables anymore and if I ever find it I'll post it on the SSRfanatic web site. I may go over to the storage unit Monday and see if can find it. Come to think of it "I'm just a hellavu' nice guy and like doing things for SSRfanatics" :LOL: :devilish::LOL::devilish::LOL::devilish::LOL::devilish::LOL: Have a good time at the Internatioal 10 uh C cozydog(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) We should have thought of these ideas a month ago !!!:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Bob how about donating it to the rally for a raffle item. I will pay the shipping to send it to @HUAW. Pull theplastic endsout and it will lay down flatter to ship easier.
Let me know
I WII donate it, IF SWD RYD will bring it so that the Soft Saddle Bag will get there in time for the Auction !!! See PM I'm sending to you and HUAW.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,803 Posts
I was offering to pay the shipping cost to @HUAW. It looks like we are past time to ship it, so I am going to back out of the conversation at this point. If you can work it out with someone to get it there great, and a nice thing to happen. I know that packing for a Rally can leave little to no extra room that was why I did not want to involve anyone in the bringing it to the Rally.

Maybe best at this point to forget about it going to the Rally and offer it up to someone else. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
I was offering to pay the shipping cost to @HUAW. It looks like we are past time to ship it, so I am going to back out of the conversation at this point. If you can work it out with someone to get it there great, and a nice thing to happen. I know that packing for a Rally can leave little to no extra room that was why I did not want to involve anyone in the bringing it to the Rally.

Maybe best at this point to forget about it going to the Rally and offer it up to someone else. Good Luck.
Yes, best to let It go because evidently they don't make street maps of Murfreesboro/Rutherford county. Or maybe some people don't know how to read them

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,337 Posts
I guess this thread is heading toward being closed like another one. I REALLY hope this not going to be the trend 😟

Nick

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
I guess this thread is heading toward being closed like another one. I REALLY hope this not going to be the trend 😟

Nick
No, more from me. I'VE BEEN WARNED. But it seems like it's the same person that's always the instigator.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts