Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Good plan but it didn't work out. I'm still in the market with the same parameters.
I thought 35k was a good year end offer.
fltsfshr

SSR Believer
You may have already seen this one, but sounds like a great deal!

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
You may have already seen this one, but sounds like a great deal!

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
That supercharged one sounds like fun. I like playing with air but the SSR I find needs to be a stocker loaded with low miles.
Here's one of my builds.
fltsfshr

SSR Believer
That supercharged one sounds like fun. I like playing with air but the SSR I find needs to be a stocker loaded with low miles.
Here's one of my builds.
fltsfshr
Sweet! Honda, but can't quite tell which one.

Too bad you weren't in Vegas back in October...

SSR Believer
This one just popped up too...

SSR Enthusiast
Here's one of my builds.
fltsfshr View attachment 572099
My first SSR (2008) was stock, I added a mild cam, headers and true duals which was fine for a year or so. Once I added the Magnusson to it there was no comparison; the difference was enough for me to start with a super charger on my 2nd SSR bought in 2012.
My SSR for sale doesn't have the low miles you are looking for but there can't be a better deal available.
2005 LS2 Surcharged 6.0 SSR 鈥 (with over $15k in upgrades) Priced to Move at Only $25,000

BlueStreak
I do not have a horse in this race but I a here to tell you that the discussion of Low Mileage is very much a subject of who is talking. I have 271k on my Blue and the only major issue was a transmission at 213K. Think about the offer above.

BLU SSR
Thank you everyone for all your help. I've found one and I'll pick it up on Sunday. Guess I can be "official" after that.
To everyone who sent me info on their vehicle thanks again. I wish you all well with you sale.
The search is always fun.
fltsfshr
Glad you found what you were looking for, BUT DON'T KEEP US IN THE DARK,
WHAT DID YOU GET? TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

BAD BOW TIE
After you get the SSR stay on this site to get updates and information on how to operate it and repair it in the future. Also to just keep in touch with the family. Congratulations.

Registered
Hi
I was referred here from the corvette forum. I'm looking for a clean 05 or 06 with an auto and all the goodies. Lower mileage the better. Cash in hand.

I'm in Naples Fl so I prefer to find one in the SE but I can come get it anywhere. My preference is blade silver. My wife says any color but yellow. :) This car will be babied and go into my car stash.
If you have one get hold of me at [email protected].
Thanks
Grant
aka
fltsfshr
hi, I have a SSR for sale, 9,300 miles, its listed in the for sales 2005 $32,900. OBO I live here in Venice Florida (Non-premium members must use "Conversation" [PM] for contact when selling)

SSR Pit Crew
So I may have what you are looking for. A Pac Blue 06 with every accessory! Only 8700 miles. always garaged, never seen the rain.. Asking $36k Ormond Beach FL. Bill at (Non-premium members must use Conversation [PM] to comunicate when selling).
This is a good truck, been to our Hands On Tech Days.

Suggest taking a look at it.

Dicktator

BAD BOW TIE
This is a good truck, been to our Hands On Tech Days.

Suggest taking a look at it.

Dicktator
If you look about 4 posts up he already bought one and gets it Sunday. Wouldn't say who he bought it from off the forum.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts