Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
THX for the compliments coming from the Guru's it means alot. As a gearhead for many years I really find this truck to be more fun each day:thumbs

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
ssreal said:
THX for the compliments coming from the Guru's it means alot. As a gearhead for many years I really find this truck to be more fun each day:thumbs

Yes that tail gate does look good. You must have found some kind of exceptional painter to do the work.. Hmmm

Now about those rocker panels. How do you like them so far?

I know Dusold Designs said they are looking into the cost of Powder coatiing these babies. $350 is for the pair 14guage steel used for the rocker panels.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Focks & Others I always thought the exposed frame was super ugly and I love the body lines so I didn't want to cover them up with boards. I asked Mike Dusold to cover them and once again they hit a home run. The truck now looks clean and the panels are bolt on using the existing holes. Dusold will even supply the general hardware and it took minutes to install on a lift. Dusold can be reached at 972-221-1455 or on their web site at Dusold Designs . com :cool

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
mike....you know I like the look the rockers create. Now other than Wildcat's comment...you know she tells it like it is.....that splash guard on the rear....is it there to protect things when your in reverse???? :willy:

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Ques 1 I had a grahic painted on the bowties Ques 2 Focks pics showing the wheels are from the right front of the truck shooting aft so I will still get dirty in reverse. Hello to my Purple Penelope buddy from the state of FL

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out to Ed / Purple Penelope. You have to remember that besides being retired he is old, and doesn't see to well. :lol Jes kidding Ed, .. well about that old stuff.. hehehe

Actually I was wondring if they could do the same rockers but cut them out where my running boardds are. I would bet the answer is yes.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Busted

ssreal good catch...thought I'd tweak FOCKS just a little and make him go back and look. :leaving Had a great time in Frisco with my new Texas friends. Hope some of you can make it over to the Sunshine (not recently) State sometime.

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
I was not going to say anything, but was wondering what you where looking at.:lol :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
When it stops raining here will you take a picture of it on the ground and from the side. I would like to see that picture!! :) It hasn't been sunny in Texas for over a week!!!:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts