Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 1999 Corvette and picked up a black 2003 SSR with only 12300 miles on it. Now to start with the mods. I am located in southern New Hampshire. As a kid I liarned to drive in a 48 Chevy pick up an then spent my youth driving a 1944 and 1942 Chevy Truck loaded with eithe hay or apples depending on the season. It actually was not till I joined this group that I realized the resemblance.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Welcome from So Cal.
You have found the right place for all things SSR, great trucks, great people, and great info.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,739 Posts
Ollie03031, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,948 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family ! :black:
Whatever you need to know, this Family is here for you. Remember; there are No dumb questions... only dumb answers. The more you visit us here, the more comfortable you'll be with us. By all means, look for something happening around you to go and hang out. It'll most likely be centered around Food, too! Greatest group of folks you'll ever hang with. Again, Welcome !
Regards, Fuji

·
Slingshot Rules!
76,441 Posts
WELCOME, Ollie . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,391 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family ! :black:
Whatever you need to know, this Family is here for you. Remember; there are No dumb questions... only dumb answers. The more you visit us here, the more comfortable you'll be with us. By all means, look for something happening around you to go and hang out. It'll most likely be centered around Food, too! Greatest group of folks you'll ever hang with. Again, Welcome !
Regards, Fuji
"Greatest group of folks you'll ever hang with" Nice post yellow bear !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
:00000732: :00000732: :00000732: from the Great State of Tennessee ... Music City Area ... Murfreesboro, Tennessee !!! :ssr had "Red Molly" 9 years this month (August) and now have right at 80,000 miles on "her" Might make 10 (2019) if the good Lords willin' and those darn Creek Indians don't decide to rise up again !!! Again :00000732: to the SSRfanatic Nation & Family. Enjoy your Smokin' Asphalt !!! tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,980 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,616 Posts
This is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into Ollie. :seeya
Yes Sir, you have gotten into a Very Fine Mess of wonderful people who are here to have fun and help you do the same.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts