Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was passing by a Ford dealership and something yellow cought my eye, so I made a U-turn to get a second look and there it was a SSR setting by a tree it looked like they where trying to hide it. Pulled in to the dealership to have a better look, it was covered with tree sap and leaves :nodno , to make long story short my wife and I are now the proud owner of a 04 Yellow SSR, we will pick it up today
hopefully without the Tree sap and leaves.

Looking forward to being a member of this forum :seeya :ssr

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,120 Posts
Welcome

You will find this group of passionate nuts very diverse. :rolleyes: We all share the addiction to driving the :ssr and I'm sure you will be hooked pretty quick. There is a wealth of technical information buried in the threads here. The search engine is a great tool. :thumbs

Enjoy your topless ride!!! :cool

Best Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Nice to have you with us. Great folks and valuable information. By the way, where is Lipan located ?. Never heard of it.

Redrodder :ssr

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome. The big city of Lipan, Tx population 435 is southwest of Weatherford about 25 miles, northwest of Granbury 19 miles. As my corvette friends say west of west :lol Does anyone know how many bales of hay you can get in the back of the SSR :lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes, it's a proven fact...

vetteclp said:
Thanks for the welcome. The big city of Lipan, Tx population 435 is southwest of Weatherford about 25 miles, northwest of Granbury 19 miles. As my corvette friends say west of west :lol Does anyone know how many bales of hay you can get in the back of the SSR :lol

BUT VERY SAD...
It's 7... or maybe 10 if you pile on the tail gate and then a second layer to the top of the Tonneau... of course you could take the Tonneal off, add the 2x4 stakes and some plywood, and pile that sucker 8 feet high :jester I think buffy is the expert on this subject... Buffy???

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
'nuther question....

that just begs to be asked: "How many of those Black n' Gus cows can you carry?
Welcome and you picked the very best of colors!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to this Forum as they are GREAT. And I hope you will find that the SSR is almost as much fun as the Corvette. But I think I get more lookers at my Silver SSR than my Vette. :thumbs

Fred Christy :cool
Longview , Texas

·
Premium Member
9,356 Posts
By special request from Rebel, here's the photo of the only other SSR in my corner of the world.

Ray

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts