Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is another sad example again the passenger compartment stayed intact

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
dohyatt said:
here is another sad example again the passenger compartment stayed intact

This is starting to bother me. This is not the first wreck that we have seen on this site. But what is bothering me is the fact that the air bags did not deploy. Is this something that we should be concerned with. But on the second hand. The driver compartment is still in tact. I really would like to know what injuries the drive had? :confused

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you look close the impact was from left front in a sideways direction which would not blow the air bags

G

·
Wreckage

Hi all,

That damage looks pretty extensive. Would it be possible and or praticale to repair an SSR that is damaged like that?

All those special low production parts? What would the cost be?

David

·
Registered
73 Posts
air bags

the bags won't deploy unless its a direct head on. There are sensors in the front the have to be impacted at the same time. This one was hit slightly on one side. Still kind of makes you wonder, but I guess they have studied it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
You can't see the drivers siide well enough to see if it was set off or not. :cool :cool

·
Registered
579 Posts
Finally Someone Agrees

Finally someone agrees. I think the airbags should have deployed as I have said on other posts. Oh Well It makes you wonder!

Also are you guys going to salvage this one? Good news! You don't have to replace the airbags :reddevil

:seeya E :seeya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts