Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were at our grandsons Kindergarten graduation today at Montgomery Elementary (TX). My son in laws dad said he saw my truck parked out front but mine was home in the garage.
When we left the parking lot riding on the shuttle to a remote lot I saw the back end of a slingshot yellow SSR parked on the shoulder of SH149 in front of the school. Other that River Rat, I have not seen another one in the area.
Must be someone local, I'll have to keep an eye out now for it.
Any lurkers on here want to claim it?
Greg:yellow:

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,278 Posts
Two other Slingshots that I know of in the area are the two that Roy and I have recently worked on. Chuck is up in the Magnolia/Montgomery area. Carl is up here in the Spring area. You ought to stop by Carl's shop on Louetta, he sells Honda and Harley trike conversions.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,607 Posts
At any given day across America you will either find yellow R's parked by schools or at taxi areas of airports that's what they do, shuttle people around.
HEY . . . thems is fightin words!

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
Registered
196 Posts
At any given day across America you will either find yellow R's parked by schools or at taxi areas of airports that's what they do, shuttle people around.
I can understand ‘ole purply haze ragg’in on us Slingshot folks... but the likes? Your egg’in him on....>:)

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,799 Posts
Dang Yeller’s are friggin everywhere!!!! I’ll bet if ya shake a tree one will fall out!!!:harhar::pokey::glol:glol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts