Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
1) Consumer Alert!!

eBay Sellers
Diablosport does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell new products on eBay. Diablosport's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on eBay. Accordingly, Diablosport does not offer its manufacturer's warranty or rebates for products purchased from any dealers on eBay.

DiabloSport PTD is continuing its relationship with NetEnforcers.com, a brand protection company that assists Diablosport with shutting down auctions by unauthorized dealers using third party web sites such as Ebay and Yahoo.

Unauthorized Internet Dealers

Diablosport does NOT offer a manufacturer's warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized DiabloSport dealer. DiabloSport does not offer honor discount coupons, rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer. Diablosport is not able to identify all persons and companies who claim to be authorized Diablosport dealers.

Unfortunately, Diablosport products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorized to do so. Goods sold by these unauthorized companies are not purchased from Diablosport; instead they are acquired from a host of other sources. Diablosport products sold by unauthorized dealers sometimes are:

(1) Purchased on a secondary "gray" market;

(2) Pirated goods not produced by Diablosport;

(3) Damaged, defective or so-called "B" stock goods; or

(4) Stolen goods

Any product represented to be built by Diablosport that does not have a serial number issued by Diablosport should be held suspect by the customer. Removal or alteration of the original Diablosport Predator serial number will automatically void the warranty on that product. Unauthorized dealers either knowingly deceive the consumer by telling them the product is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, or they attempt to make repairs themselves. Repairs made by an unauthorized dealer may not meet Diablosport standards due to the use of inappropriate parts or repair by untrained personnel. Some unauthorized resellers remove serial numbers and warranty registration cards or replace our mailing address with their own to avoid detection. For that reason, if your new Diablosport product has no serial number or an obviously altered serial number label, or if there are not matching serial numbers both on the product and on a bar code label on the Diablosport box it was received in, immediately contact whoever you purchased that product from for resolution.

TBYRNE Motorsports is an authorized Diablosport distributor plus we also sponsor the forum to keep to running for you guys. Our $399.99 price includes FREE overnight shipping to you.

Have a good day,
Tom

·
Registered
253 Posts
tbyrne said:
1) Consumer Alert!!

eBay Sellers
Diablosport does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell new products on eBay. Diablosport's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on eBay. Accordingly, Diablosport does not offer its manufacturer's warranty or rebates for products purchased from any dealers on eBay.

quote from link: Beware of UNAUTHORIZED Dealers selling on Ebay. We have been authorized by Diablosport to sell their product on Ebay, we provide support, and full warranty coverage with every Diablosport product we sell. Contact Diablosport for any questions reguarding UNAUTHORIZED sales at 561-908-0040. Thank you for looking

Is someone fibbing?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I am going to call DiabloSport on Monday and find out. I promise to get back to you with the real deal.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, it sure did go up from 358.95 to 399.95

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have not talked to DiabloSports as of yet, but they guy on Ebay did respond to me with the following;

focks said:
How can you advertise your Icon about being an Authorized dealer, when their website clearly states there is no such thing.. point in question http://www.diablosport.com/consumeralert.php
nelsonsperformance said:
Call Diablosport 561-908-0040, talk to PK.
and then the next letter;

focks said:
I see your price went up from the original 355.95
nelsonsperformance said:
Diablosport is the one who sent us the Authorized dealer logo, as they have changed their policy. As an authorized dealer, we have to adheir to their pricing rules, Anyone selling Diablo Predators for less than 399.00 is not an Authorized dealer. Any questions, just call diablosport and ask. Im sure their website will be updated soon. The only way you can be sure is to call Diablosport 561-908-0040.

I still plan on calling Diablosport on Tuesday and find out.

·
Registered
271 Posts
We're open tomorrow (not sure if Diablo is). I'll also be giving PK a call to see what's going on.

I see they charge about $50. for overnight shipping. We do that for free :)

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I understand you do. I only mentioned the other guy because at his earlier price, the cost of overnight shipping would have been the same if I had gotten it from you, or a whole lot less if I had had it sent snail mail.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was told that Diablo now allows the Predators to be sold on E-Bay but they can't be priced any lower than $399.99.

We are shipping the new LS2 Predators today! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts