Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
I'd be careful with that one - I think it's a scam - the roof does not appear to be retractable. :lol

Ray

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmmm......

TX_TUXEDO said:
If you look at the E-bay ad more closely, that truck is in no way a SSR roadster.
Just a regular ol' pick em up truck.
Now where did I put my "tongue-in-cheek" emoticon??

See, the reason for the post was to poke fun at the eBay item. Never mind....

Diggs

·
Premium Member
9,321 Posts
You mean this is in jest? :lol

Ray

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well you do have to look closely, I have both trucks in my driveway and get them mixed up all the time, but one is red and one is black so that helps.
:ssr :jester

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
And another "different" looking SSR on e-bay: Click Here

Blast

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Ya but

I bet it's the only SSR with a spare tire :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
I bet it's the only SSR with a spare tire :glol :glol :glol
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I've seen several of the SSR auctions by dealers that specifically state the Spare Tire is in "EXCELLENT" condition. I enjoy asking them if they are positive, and have they personally inspected it? Three of them had stated they personally knew this to be fact, and one of them "washed it myself while detailing the rest of the truck". I never got a reply as to whether it was a 19 or 20 inch spare. I wonder why not......

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Go Dealers

HARDOC said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I've seen several of the SSR auctions by dealers that specifically state the Spare Tire is in "EXCELLENT" condition. I enjoy asking them if they are positive, and have they personally inspected it? Three of them had stated they personally knew this to be fact, and one of them "washed it myself while detailing the rest of the truck". I never got a reply as to whether it was a 19 or 20 inch spare. I wonder why not......
Sounds like they would say its a 20" but you could deflate to 19" :glol :glol :glol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts