Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,634 Posts
Seems like all the writers go into there assignment already hating and picking out as many negatives as they can twist and spin. I would like to see an article written someday by someone that likes the vehicle going in or at least has an open mind and lists the pluses. Love mine!

·
BlueStreak
26,746 Posts
Seems like all the writers go into there assignment already hating and picking out as many negatives as they can twist and spin. I would like to see an article written someday by someone that likes the vehicle going in or at least has an open mind and lists the pluses. Love mine!
That won't happen because these are written by people who are hired to write the story that is asked for. Nobody is asking for a positive story on a SSR.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I dare say the author of the article has never, ever, actually seen an SSR in person. ...
Nor is it likely he's ever driven one. So he wouldn't understand the PermaGrin.

And if you want uniqueness (one of my three criteria for selecting a replacement for my '75 Corvette), there's nothing in it's league for twice (or thrice) the price.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
A few Fanatics have responded that they don't want to see any more articles like this. Personally, I get a kick out of seeing how vapid some of these "journalists" can be. And, with the exception of that strange underhood, it had some good pics!

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
To all our great SSR FANTASTICS, I personally didn't need to read another article about the MAGIC of the SSR - that as a machine of incredible design and performance - even without a high tech roof that turns a fabulous truck into an unbelievable high powered ROADSTER - - complete with PERMAGRIN and total JOY OF OWNERSHIP - PLUS appreciation for the outstanding owners that unite us all as a One-of-a-Kind LOVING, SUPPORTIVE FAMILY - This is the greatest Pleasure of all of my FABULOUS COLLECTION OF WHEELS, and as a Single Female, I couldn't have had more fun and camaraderie in my life than the last 15 years sharing SSR FUN, PASSION, FAMILY AND ADVENTURE.......... with all of you SSR FANTASTICS !
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!! YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT !
Thank You for a Wonderful Life !!!

Love,
[email protected]
Sue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts