Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent visit to Car Toys, I made a discovery that not even the people that worked there didn't realize. The interior of the SSR is still being used to promote detailing & infotainment. Check it out!

SSR continues to connect & shine! :sunce:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,637 Posts
I like how they removed the bowtie from the horn so we can't tell what it is.
Dang--you guys have good eyes!!! and notice everything!!

Nick

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yet, I noticed! Now the service people know. They thought originally that it belong to an Audi because the picture by the right of it is of a red Audi. Deceiving .....

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
Yet, I noticed! Now the service people know. They thought originally that it belong to an Audi because the picture by the right of it is of a red Audi. Deceiving .....
Well it does have some Audi parts! or is it the other way around? The Audi has some parts that were made for the SSR!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
Well it does have some Audi parts! or is it the other way around? The Audi has some parts that were made for the SSR!
. Good point --- I vaguely heard that it did. In any case, it just adds to the uniqueness and intrigue!
Hold on, this is the first I've heard of this...
Please elaborate for the new kids in the neighborhood.
The in dash cup holder, minus the face plate is an Audi part and I believe the change tray is as well. Since I do not know which Audi these are in , and whether they are before or after the SSR I guess you could argue either way. Just as we know the original cooling fan was a VW part, but if you could not find one you might look for an SSR fan to repair your VW. It is all just word play.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts