Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,587 Posts
Don't worry 'bout me just because I have an automatic, y'all.......

2018-12-15-07-57-06--1793399165.jpeg

As you can see, I too have a theft-deterrant that protects my SSR!! :surprise:

★ Its called the JUDGE. (( guess that would make me the Executioner!!))

================
David :black:
images-29.jpeg

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mine isn't a 6 speed, but stealing Ambivalence would be really stupid, seeing as there are only 5 UV SSR's
in Ohio... ?
The coppers should be able to
find it right quick, I'd say.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,516 Posts
One of them there millennial's at work said he can't drive a stick shift, can't make an omelette because it is too complicated. He also doesn't wear socks with his work boots and doesn't tie them. Go figure. When I am in the rest home they will be running this place. Oh Boy!!!

·
Premium Member
39,715 Posts
Mine isn't a 6 speed, but stealing Ambivalence would be really stupid, seeing as there are only 5 UV SSR's
in Ohio... ?
The coppers should be able to
find it right quick, I'd say.
Wouldn't see It in an enclosed trailer! just sayin'. The low lifers just might want it for parts or could be going in a box and go for a boat ride. just my thoughts

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR 6 speed, 2013 Porsche Cayenne S 4.8 Liter, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
203 Posts
Too Funny, thanks for sharing. Glad to know my 2005 w/6 Speed has this extra safety feature. Kinda like they have not a clue what a pay phone or booth is.

·
Daily Driver
8,967 Posts
Kinda like they have not a clue what a pay phone or booth is.
That's why we never see Superman anymore. ;)

A year ago a friend of mine applied at UPS. The deal is they test you and if hired start in the warehouse and it takes 5 years to work up to driver. However, everyone gets a driving test before being hired, but company rules say it has to be on a stick shift truck. My friend's test was delayed a week trying to find a stick shift UPS truck as most are automatics now.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like Warriors thinking! So with my Glock and my 6 speed, I have full coverage
:|

Hey.......You and Warrior need to stop and think just a little more about (current times) and that ugly beast known as "Social Media".

Have you not seen nor noticed how many people are getting in some trouble over things they said or did........or someone "claimed" they did like 15-20 years ago.

Think about judge Cavanaughs hearings and his past coming up from when he was a teen. Many other examples recently where someones long time ago past comments came back to haunt them.

I too have a (concealed carry permit), and hopefully never have the need to use it to save my azz or others. But as soon as that situation comes up, you're now in the spot light and while claiming "self defense", making long ago comments that are logged into forums like this one could be used against you.

Just sayin'............................:frown2:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,622 Posts
I hate to be a wet blanket but I can see this thread moving to SMOT in the near future.

Reactions: Auggie Doggie
1 - 15 of 15 Posts