Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
yes

You should not have a problem with that. I purchased mine for over $1000 under dealer invoice or wholesale as some call it. got in Jan. so I could take advantage of the $1500 loyalty money. my final cost was $43220. sticker $49315. before rebates $45548 I had some GM card money also. options 1sb, color pkg with running boards, hitch, rear carpet, floor mats, license plate, chrome wheels.I think I got a good deal. thats all that matters to me. :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
my dealer authorized me to offer site members 05s for 1000 under invoice has 4 in stock and I have copys of invoices no 6 speeds but might dealer transfer one in

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BobA said:
You should not have a problem with that. I purchased mine for over $1000 under dealer invoice or wholesale as some call it. got in Jan. so I could take advantage of the $1500 loyalty money. my final cost was $43220. sticker $49315. before rebates $45548 I had some GM card money also. options 1sb, color pkg with running boards, hitch, rear carpet, floor mats, license plate, chrome wheels.I think I got a good deal. thats all that matters to me. :D

Is the $1500 GM loyalty over with?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Gm Loyalty Is Over I've Seen Used Ssr's 2005 Sell For As Little As 34000 So You Can Save Money On Some Of These Program Vehicle Even As Little As 35500 They Have Been On Ebay But March Is Almost Here Lets See What Gm Has In Store For Us

William Mork
The "ssr Guru"
A Local Chevy Store

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have located approx 20 black 6 spds and 3 of the dealerships are willing to go $3000 below MSRP, still more research to do hmmm $1000 under invoice sounds good :boxing

·
Registered
413 Posts
1000 under invoice is right at 4000 under MSRP

·
Registered
740 Posts
TicketBait said:
I have located approx 20 black 6 spds and 3 of the dealerships are willing to go $3000 below MSRP, still more research to do hmmm $1000 under invoice sounds good :boxing
Is that 2005?

·
Registered
413 Posts
yes 05 but my dealer doesnt have any 6 speeds has 4 autos

·
Registered
21 Posts
get better price

I buyed my SSR 05 2 month ago. Fully loaded listprice 50045.oo usd.
I get the following discounts 2500 usd on front plus 1500 usd gm loyalty discount.

I was with 4 dealer before I found thisone.

Good luck

Marc :thumbs

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Test drove another one today WOW ,got to take it on the freeway and was in 3rd gear at 85 going up hill on the onramp .The sound from the exhaust was awesome. The feel of the car was great. The test model was slingshot yellow loaded with everything accept wind break (couldnt hear the stereo on the freeway with top down :( ) It was a 2005 from the auto show the dealer picked it up for a good price and there special was $39,999 Only 58 miles on the odometer

Too bad I want Black

·
Registered
369 Posts
Great Idea #1

Ticketbait,
Heres a great idea. Don't buy the truck. Just go around to all the different dealers in your area and tell them you want to demo an SSR. Then you don't have to worry about gas, garage, insuran..... :cool :)
Mike :cool

·
Registered
369 Posts
Garage

Wildcat66,
You go down to a dealership everynight after work and stare at it. That way you don't have to wax it, gas it or insure it. The best of both world. After a while, you have to wonder why the salespeople run when you walk in the door.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Watch Six said:
Ticketbait,
Heres a great idea. Don't buy the truck. Just go around to all the different dealers in your area and tell them you want to demo an SSR. Then you don't have to worry about gas, garage, insuran..... :cool :)
This type of comment I think would only come from a car salesman.

When I am interested in acquiring a product I do as much research as possible. There by eliminating things that I don't want or need. All awhile obtaining knowledge from those that have what I want. Thats why I like this forum so much.In the meantime I have both my corvette and mini cooper on a dealers lot under consignment . When they sell I will go buy the SSR at the dealership that has what I want , at a good discounted price, so that when I park it in the garage I can go stare at it at all hours of the night! :yawn And know in my heart I got the best deal possible given my timeframe. Thats one of the reasons I go to a dealership only once as to not wearout my welcome. Each time I go in I learn a little bit more about the car and the art of negotiating. I checked in your area but didn't see any 6spds fully loaded in black so I won't be making the trip to demo :jester

And oh by the way I happen to like waxing my cars.

Regards, TicketBait Steve

·
Registered
277 Posts
Below MSRP

A dealer in Clairmont Ca. is selling 2005 SSR's $3000.00 under sticker, around $47,000.00. If your interested in the dealer name, e-mail me and I'll give it to you, but I don't want to advertise a dealer on our site.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts