Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just joined, I'm the owner of a 2004 red ssr, :ssr , and was wondering if there are any gatherings coming up? I live in Peterborough Ontario. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
28,396 Posts
WELCOME FROM COURTICE, ONTARIO! NIEGHBOUR! :cheers

WITH THE FANATICS YOU HAVE ONE BIG FAMILY AROUND HERE IT IS LITTLE BUT GROWING. IN PETRBOROUGH YOU HAVE.....Floyd B.....California Fame (he is also new).....IN WILMONT CREEK ( HWY 401 & 115/35 AREA).....ByronF

AS FOR GATHERIN' I CAN SEE ONE COME UP! IN PETERSVILLE CAUSE IT OUR TURN TO COME UP! AS FOR CAR SHOWS AND CRUISES GET A HOLD OF FLOYD.

NEXT FANATICS RALLY IS WOODWARD DREAM THAT A GOODIEE IT'S AROUND 08/18/2012.....THERE IS CAP COD RALLY IT'S AROUND 10/10/2012

TILL WE MEET
:black:
Krazy Ed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wecome

Hi I just joined, I'm the owner of a 2004 red ssr, :ssr , and was wondering if there are any gatherings coming up? I live in Peterborough Ontario. Thanks in advance.

Welcome Smitty: We're in Ptbo. and just joined this site. Did we meet you in Buckhorn at the Thursday cruise night? We have the silver custom with purple flames.

Karen and Rex
"California Flame" :silver:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just joined club as well. I have a Black 2004 SSR that we just got in the spring, we live in the Niagara Falls Area. Please keep us posted on things going on in Ontario.
Cheers :)

·
BlueStreak
27,237 Posts
Welcome to the Family from one of the SoCal Nuts. Come join us in Sunny California for soem fun.

·
Premium Member
28,396 Posts
I just joined club as well. I have a Black 2004 SSR that we just got in the spring, we live in the Niagara Falls Area. Please keep us posted on things going on in Ontario.
Cheers :)
Welcome from Courtice, Ont. Congrads on your new :thumbs :black: SSR...i also like that colour. MT Pockets (Gary) lives in your neck of the woods, give him a pm and say hi.

:black:
Krazy Ed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from Peterborough. Looking for events in Ontario.

We recently joined the club as well. We have a 2005 Silver custom SSR with 4000 miles that we just got this Summer. We live in Peterborough. Please keep us posted on things going on in Ontario. :silver:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts