Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious... Are there any Fanatics in New Mexico? Specifically Albuquerque?

In my first "newbie" post I heard from two NM members, hdflstf and craniac who welcomed me to the forum (thank you). Is that all the NM SSR owners on this site?

It would be nice to hang out with other owners without having to drive to AZ, TX or CO.

If you're out there, speak up!

Mark.

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Out of the 800 + people on my list I have one in ABQ. PM me and we'll visit. Meantime Texas is not bad to visit... just have to travel a day to get all the SSR howdy you want.

If you lonely come to the International Rally... we have some of the AZ R's lead the way.

Frank

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
we just passed thru Grants and spotted a Yellow at a paint shop. It belongs to a Local, so I left info for the owner.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Beerwolf

Hi,

There is Beerwolf in Espanola. He joined us for the Santa Fe rally in 2014. He has a slingshot, but from his profile pic, it looks like he has painted the lower asphalt.

David :blur:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Karen! I'm glad to have another Abq SSR owner on board. I'm a west sider... Coors & I-40. Ya might wanna jump over to the new member area and give a shout there. I've found another owner in the hood so it looks like there may be a chance to rekindle a gathering! Let me know when your truck arrives and we'll make plans to get together! Mark.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,166 Posts
Karen-- Welcome from Forney Texas! Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Edit Your Details" so we will know where you are and what you drive.

Nick

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. Car rolled off the transporter Saturday, little dirty, but did not stop me from joining in the Collector Car Appreciation Poker run, sponsored by the NMCCC. Car runs great, I love it, the handling is really nice. I've named it half n half, front is Corvette and rear is just like my Sport Trac truck. HA HA I know another owner also, he might join us for a get together one day, too. Cheers,
karen

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,166 Posts
Karen---glad to see you did you "detail"!! Amazing so many folks won't do it. Welcome again

Nick

·
Super Moderator
14,296 Posts
I just bought this pretty girl for NFwy from a ABQ owner.
He is a great guy, just spoke with him again today - he wished he had known about SSRFanatic & other owners to hang with

Used 2005 Chevrolet SSR For Sale | Spring TX

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet ssr Pickup truck

I also just bought 2 - 2004's - both sold out the door quickly
I have been trying to convince NFwy about the market for 2004's - hope this is a sign

I love the Red/Black - what a great job they did (IMO)
Both stunning SSR's - Very very cool SSR's

She and Minnie's 2004 sold rapidly - a testament to the quality

Attachments

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cash, that multi-color truck was on Albuquerque Craigslist several months ago. I tried to look at it. Tried contacting the seller but never got a response. Then the listing was gone. I just wrote it off as it wasn't meant to be. Glad it worked out for you.

·
Super Moderator
14,296 Posts
Cash, that multi-color truck was on Albuquerque Craigslist several months ago. I tried to look at it. Tried contacting the seller but never got a response. Then the listing was gone. I just wrote it off as it wasn't meant to be. Glad it worked out for you.
Van wasn't real computer savvy but sure had a cool SSR

I can't account for the history but it sounds like this SSR may have returned to ASC for custom paint or possibly or at least painted by the dealer prior to delivery

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just bought this pretty girl for NFwy from a ABQ owner.
He is a great guy, just spoke with him again today - he wished he had known about SSRFanatic & other owners to hang with

Used 2005 Chevrolet SSR For Sale | Spring TX

View attachment 431793

I also just bought 2 - 2004's - both sold out the door quickly
I have been trying to convince NFwy about the market for 2004's - hope this is a sign

I love the Red/Black - what a great job they did (IMO)
Both stunning SSR's - Very very cool SSR's

She and Minnie's 2004 sold rapidly - a testament to the quality
These are nice looking trucks. Where are some of the better places to have these vehicles custom painted ?
John F.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
These are nice looking trucks. Where are some of the better places to have these vehicles custom painted ?
John F.
If you're in Palm Springs then check out Mr. D's in the LA area. SoCal Nuts will attest and get you with them. Great place to take care of you.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Mr. D's Custom Auto Painting
282 Gemini Ave.
Brea, CA 92821
(714) 870-1321

Reactions: CruDawg
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.