·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,136 Posts
Reactions: CruDawg

·
Ret. Air Force
3,727 Posts
Thanks crudawg, had not heard about the Texas event, but have it on the calendar. Heading out to Hershey, PA and then time visiting fam in September, so will look at my trip schedule. That would be a huge gathering!!

DP (Karen),

Tina and I have been to four rallies since buying our sweet little Mazzy...the memories and the friends we have made are irreplaceable!!
You owe it to yourself to come to at least one rally and this one in Texas will be LEGENDARY!! :grin2:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks CruDawg for the info. Well, that sounds like an enticing rally, have attended lots of car shows over the years, not crazy about judged events, but this does sound like a super rally. It would be nice to meet this group of people, everyone seem helpful and knowledgeable. Glanced down the list of entrants, and did not see anyone from NM, think there are only about 5 of us in the state. I'll talk with my other half, and tell him I'll drive. Oops, he might not go now for sure!! ha ha, just teasing.

Desert Purple, aka Karen

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi NM Cruisers, Tomorrow night from 5-8PM, Wednesday July 26, at Fastinos a small Pizza type restrurant, (they have a big parking lot-room for about 100 cars) they host a cruise in. For bringing your car, any collector car is welcome, they treat you to a free meal. Its normally pizza or green chili chicken pasta, and a drink. I am going and will be in my Grapette, '04 UV, and would love to meet anybody else from the area. Come on out and lets say hello. The address is 2600 Juan Tabo NE, next to Discount Tire. Thank Desert Purple, Karen:purple::flag:director:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.