Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,275 Posts
Go to the Texas forum and look at the thread Everything Texas. About the second or third post, Frank has most of the Texas members listed with their location. Also get a hold of Frank to get one of his ultimate drives which contains service manuals and repair procedures.

You can't send PM's until you have 15 posts. Go to the General Off Topic forum and wish some folks Happy Birthday under the Birthday sub-forum or use one of the cheat threads (under General Off Topic ), and post some meaningless posts to get to 15.

hdflstf lives over in Las Cruces. He sold his R but still frequents the site occasionally. He is knowledgeable on SSR'S and may be able to help if you have a problem

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Greetings Roadking69. I'm in Abq. Sadly there aren't many active members on this site that call far west Texas or New Mexico their home. Not sure exactly why that's the case as there are quite a few SSR's running around these parts. Maybe the owners haven't found out about this site or they just don't care. But hey!... we're here!! :smile2: Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Hi Art! Hope all is well for you. I still haven't put together a trip to head down that way. Maybe sometime...

Regards, Mark.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,370 Posts
Roadking69, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever!-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,443 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family and from NW Ohio!

Reactions: Roadking69

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,453 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

Reactions: Roadking69

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Hi all I’m new to the group and was wondering if any members are near to me? I’m in El Paso Tx?
That's a trick question. We're ALL a little "Out There" LOL!!!

Hi from Sunny Arizona!

:ssr

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome from Roswell NM. Almost next door to El Paso. Lived there for five years. Have you found Kiki’s yet? Best green Chile burrito in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome Roadking69 and congrats on your :ssr purchase!!

You have some of the most AMAZING SSR owners living right there with you in Texas; fortunately for you, you're going to have to crank up that sweet V8 and get your PERMAGRIN on to get out there and meet up with them!! And you will want to meet up with them...Am I right Frank!! @Dinerman

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Hi all I’m new to the group and was wondering if any members are near to me? I’m in El Paso Tx?
Welcome to the TEXAS R's....

Let me get you on the Newsletter for Texas email me at: [email protected]

As they said back in the late 60's.... "you're out there man.... way out there". I will help you the best I can.

Frank

1 - 20 of 21 Posts