Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the So. Md area-Southern P.G - Charles-Calvert -St Marys or Anne Arundel Let me know so that maybe we can start a monthly get together that can be in a different county each month ! Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks Mikes Mid-life Waldorf, Maryland:seeya

·
Registered
11 Posts
O.C md Run

mikes mid-life said:
If you are in the So. Md area-Southern P.G - Charles-Calvert -St Marys or Anne Arundel Let me know so that maybe we can start a monthly get together that can be in a different county each month ! Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks Mikes Mid-life Waldorf, Maryland:seeya
I live in Snow Hill Md 20 miles from Ocean City I drive my Vette on yhe board walk in Ocean City. Would be nice to have a run to ocean City Md

·
Registered
13 Posts
mikes mid-life said:
I'm in PG county.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Time and Place:party :seeya

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So.md Ssr Owners

Hey guys -lets let this thread run a few more days and then set our 1st meeting at as central a location as we can .If you guys could let me know which of these four weekend dates are good for you individually starting with Sat. Mar 25 - Sun Mar 26 - Sat April 1st - Sun April 2nd and we will set the date best for the most of us. Also give me suggestions on where-maybe lunch somewhere - maybe a couple of hours for us to meet and get to know each other . Maybe you ll join us the end of April to hang w/ Cruzned at the Boardwalk car show at Virginia Beach!-See the Boardwalk Show Thread - Also please contact any other ssr owner you know and invite them to join us ! I know this started as a So.Md. thing but I would like to open this up to anyone who would like to participate !The more the merrier! Thanks Mikes Mid-Life

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm in Leonardtown, MD in St Mary's county.

The two weekends suggested look good to me and I would try to make which ever one it is.

During the summer, at the A&W in Callaway on route 5, they have Friday night get togethers for a Corvette club and others vehicles. We could try and meet there too.

They also have cruise nights in Waldorf and in Calvert during the week and weekends too during the summer that we could also join too. Look in the Enterprize for information.

Carl
Silver SSR

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Traveling

I will be traveling from NJ to Virginia Beach the weekend of April1/2. If you had it then I might be able to join in....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am in North Carolina a lot over the next two months but would like to know about events here in southern Maryland. I will try to make it when I am in town.

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Come On Jim....

BIG JIM said:
Thought maybe you sold the old gal and bought another Jag or Camaro?
:glol You know I would sell David before I would sell "Lenore" !!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie in MD

Hello I am brand new to this site but I am from Cecil County and would like to get together with other SSR owners at some point. I do like the Ocean City idea! Anyway, unless you all are opposed to a woman tagging along

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ssr owner get together

Welcome aboard newbie! we definitely want to do an ocean city thing! and yes guys and gals are all welcome! Nice to hear from a new member! I will keep you posted and keep you on my buddy list! also feel free to make any suggestions for times and places! you area is very beautiful in cecil county -we should eventually meet in your area! Thanks Mikes Mid-Life:seeya

·
Registered
13 Posts
I cannot make either weekend (Myrtle Beach this weekend then Orlando the next), but I would definitly like to get together in the future.

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
lorddj if you are in Orlando the weekend of the 24 there will be about 20 of us at the Daytona Speedway for that weekend. If you have a chance come over it is about a 1 hour drive on I-4.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Twin Kiss Drive in get together Sun April 2nd

Hi! We will meet Sunday April 2nd 1:00-1:30 pm at the Twin Kiss Restaurant located at 7415 Crain Highway(Rt 301 south) La Plata, Md. 20646. You can mapquest this address. The Twin Kiss has been the burger
and soft ice cream spot in La Plata I believe since the 40's. It is located about a mile or so south of the intersection of Rt 301 south and Rt 6 on your right. If you pass Stagecoach Rd you went too far turn around.
This will be a chance for us to meet and discuss possible future cruising and if we feel like it I have a couple of places we could take a short cruise to sunday. Let me know if you are in. I would like a different person each month to pick a new place and time to meet. Looking forward to meeting you! Mikes Mid-Life P.S If the weather forecast is bad I will contact and cancel with all of you! My cell number if you are lost or running late sun april 2nd - 301-751-8246-Feel free to invite any other SSR people you know-Guys and Gals are welcome!!!! My Wife Brenda will be there and hopes to meet other wifes or girlfriends!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts